Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The real Obama.......,

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    I'd like to hear your comments if at a future date Trump's chosen portrait artist done paintings of black women in bondage surrounded by some laughing rednecks getting ready to rape her. Of course, Trump would never consider such a person. Character counts.

Trump's portrait will likely be on black velvet.

I said the other paintings were ugly images. My comments about Judith were because that was what the artist used as a reference for the images of the woman holding the white girl's head. It's a bullshit reference on her part, trying to justify her hatred for white women by referencing a classic work (or series of works).

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

I said the other paintings were ugly images. My comments about Judith were because that was what the artist used as a reference for the images of the woman holding the white girl's head. It's a bullshit reference on her part, trying to justify her hatred for white women by referencing a classic work (or series of works).
    I can paint "ugly" images. It takes a sub-human to paint those. Ditto for people who hire him and praise his work.

Is that drawing of the severed head with Obama in the dress intended to make Obama seem more masculine ?

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    Is that drawing of the severed head with Obama in the dress intended to make Obama seem more masculine ?
    How can a wallflower become masculine?

Power CUer
    Nah. It will be done in gold leaf.

By the way, the Obama portrait gives him six fingers on one hand. Look closely.

This comes from an article called:

Did The Bigot Who "Painted" Obama's Portrait Stick A Giant Sperm On His Forehead?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...m-his-forehead

Last edited by Elspeth; 02-14-2018 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    By the way, the Obama portrait gives him six fingers on one hand. Look closely.
    Well, either Obama's left hand (the one with the watch and wedding ring) has 5 fingers with the thumb unseen, or the left hand has 4 fingers with the thumb on the wrong side of his hand. My guess is the dyslexic anatomy option.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

You know damned well that if the races were reversed, it would be the top news story all over the leftist media machine, the Congressional Black Caucus and the rest of the Democrats in the legislature would be shitting themselves silly, and CNN would be devoting hour after hour on it on how the president commissioned an artist who painted such racist images. But nothing will be said about this outside of Fox News or the other conservative news outlets. Oh, and Trump has more class in his little finger than Obama so his portrait will actually look presidential. There's already a portrait of him from several years ago that was a gift to Trump by Tony Bennett who all of a sudden is on the Trump is a monster bandwagon:

The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Power CUer
    Here's one: