Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 We Have To Quit Being Civil & Respectful To These GOP Pricks. They Won't Listen. 
    link

TheMastersNemesis (9,330 posts)
    We Have To Quit Being Civil & Respectful To These GOP Pricks. They Won't Listen.

If we have to be publicly mean to them to get their their attention so be it. Resistance is not enough. Defiance and political combat will be necessary in the end. Their true agenda is now boldly out in the open. Unless we become combative and challenge them personally they will run over us.

And we have to go after the press to do their job.

Standing by will no longer be possible because they will dismantle the country.
    The idiots feel so entitled that if Republicans don't listen to them and OBEY then it's time for them to act like thugs and force them to do what they want.

samnsara (3,898 posts)

1. i agree.. i have even posted on my FB page that anyone who voted for trump is..

..a traitor in my book and to please unfriend me or I will block them. I have NO mercy for anyone who brought this monster into power.
    Johnny Noshoes (1,867 posts)

31. I didn't say that outright....

But after a man who had been a friend for nearly 60 years made a crack about liberal tears I responded "that's it we're done." The thing is he never phoned me or emailed so I guess he just doesn't care. When I look back I know that he was always an arrogant prick.
    mikeysnot (3,143 posts)

2. thank you

BigmanPigman (11,011 posts)

16. You, me and Bill Maher!

Take the gloves off! When will they learn???????? This is one main reason we keep losing. We need to fight fire with fire and play their game with their rules from now on.

3. I Would Start Addressing Them With Racist Or Bigot. Like Hello Racist McConnel Fuck You.
    The mark of a loser......accuse someone of "racism" because of political differences.

LonePirate (7,518 posts)

5. We need to start showing at Repub town halls and asking why they support treason and racism.

Most of them have opened themselves up to being treasonous racists themselves.
    Yea, that'll work well.

mythology (7,925 posts)

11. Nope. All that does is further harden opinions

Name calling is petulant and counter productive. How is it any different than Republicans calling us the "Democrat" party?
    LOL. All the vitriol of DUers is the same as "calling them the Democrat Party".

Eliot Rosewater (11,811 posts)

30. NO trump supporter should be able to get through a single day without

hearing that trump is a traitor and has sold the country.
    And then listen to the wails, screams and temper tantrums when the favor is returned.

Power CUer
    Once again, no facts. Just bitching. Sore losers.

and you guys wonder why you lose elections....
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

3. I Would Start Addressing Them With Racist Or Bigot. Like Hello Racist McConnel Fuck You.
    START addressing them as bigots and racists, Bob? When did you dummies ever quit doing that? It's so overdone, it's ignored now. So hop along out of here . . .

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Can someone point out to me when DU was civil?
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    I'm just marking time and waiting for the first of many indictments coming down on the FBI and DoJ, the reading from the idiots on DU will be like winning a months free cruise

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Precisely! When have DU-folk not denounced conservatives and Rs as racist, misogynist, and everything-evil-ist?

I speak of political matters rather infrequently on FB. To date, reaching back into the Obama years for at least one, I've been UnFriended by 4 FB friends over politics, AFAIK. 4 Progs and 1 Never-Trumper. And I've UnFriended precisely 0, and still do have a fair number of Lib/Prog FB Friends. Politics matter to me, but they are not even close to being the most important things in my life.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    There was a time in the board's infancy when you could actually discuss interesting issues. Some--like 9/11 and guns--were sidelined into "forums" or "groups", but mostly people could differ somewhat.

The current hysteria really starts with the run-up to the 2008 election. It was utterly vicious and many long time DUers were run off. Obama was THE candidate, talking points were tightly controlled (with lots of bots being unleashed at key points to all run with the same message) and thoughtful dialogue was considered a threat.

Old time Democrats could have some wacky ideas, but moderates were good for a great conversation. No more. The BOG took over the entire board in spirit. Now it's just talking points and bile.

We Have To Quit Being Civil & Respectful To These GOP Pricks. They Won't Listen.
    You have never been civil, you always have treated the other side with hate and contempt. it is no wonder we don't want to listen to you.

Acting like a bunch of spoiled children or a bunch of thugs is all you know how to do.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

How do you stop doing something that you've never done before?