1. #1 DHS Debunks NBC Fake News Claiming Russia ‘Penetrated’ Election 
    Power CUer
    DHS Debunks NBC Fake News Claiming Russia ‘Penetrated’ Election
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/dhs-d...lection_022018
    ...“Recent NBC reporting has misrepresented facts and confused the public with regard to Department of Homeland Security and state and local government efforts to combat election hacking,” said Cybersecurity and Communications Assistant Secretary Jeanette Manfra in the statement.

“First off, let me be clear: we have no evidence – old or new – that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers.”

“NBC News continues to falsely report my recent comments on attempted election hacking – which clearly mirror my testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last summer – as some kind of “breaking news,” incorrectly claiming a shift in the administration’s position on cyber threats.”

“NBC’s irresponsible reporting, which is being roundly criticized elsewhere in the media and by security experts alike, undermines the ability of the Department of Homeland Security, our partners at the Election Assistance Commission, and state and local officials across the nation to do our incredibly important jobs,” she added....

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    NBC, fake news? No way!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    NBC, fake news? No way!
    After all the crap today where they were talking about Russia, Russia, Russia.....

I just want to grab Hillary, Clapper, Brennan, Rice et al and YELL: "We threw you out! We vomited you up! Go AWAY. We don't want you!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The MSM should come out and say
    they hate anything Trump.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The left gets so spun up on their Russian boogie man theory about the 2016 elections yet never batted an eye when this happened in 2012
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    The left gets so spun up on their Russian boogie man theory about the 2016 elections yet never batted an eye when this happened in 2012

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk