1. #1 Piers Morgan Says Omarosa Offered Him Sex, Called Him Homophobic Slur 
    Power CUer
    Piers was on Tucker last night. Hilarious!

Piers Morgan Says Omarosa Offered Him Sex, Called Him Homophobic Slur While on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
    https://truepundit.com/piers-morgan-...ty-apprentice/

Piers Morgan came out swinging against his former “Celebrity Apprentice” colleague Omarosa Manigault, saying that she offered him sex during their time on the reality series, then hurled a homophobic slur at him when he passed on her offer.

The British media personality held little back in his assessment of Omarosa, calling her “a vicious, duplicitous, lying, conniving, backstabbing piece of work.”

Morgan wrote that Manigault made her offer while they were taping the first season of “Celebrity Apprentice,” as they awaited details of their first challenge.

“Omarosa sidled up to me at the New York Mercantile Exchange and said, quite seriously, ‘Piers, do you want a showmance?’ ‘A what?’ I replied. ‘A showmance. You know, a romance on the show — we get it on together. Happens all the time on ‘Apprentice.’ Everyone has sex together. Then we can make lots of money out of it,’” Morgan wrote.

“I stared at her grasping, ferociously ambitious little eyes, and laughed,” Morgan continued. “‘You must be joking, you deluded woman.’ She didn’t take it well. ‘What are you? Gay?’”

North of New Orleans, but still on the coast
    Watch her accuse him of harassment next.

One common cause for liberals, conservatives, black people, white people and everyone else is this: Omarosa is despicable. I've never watched The Apprentice, but everyone I know who did hated her.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    One common cause for liberals, conservatives, black people, white people and everyone else is this: Omarosa is despicable. I've never watched The Apprentice, but everyone I know who did hated her.
    I never watched the show. What was she like? When Tucker Carlson and Piers Morgan can agree that they can't stand her, you know something's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I never watched the show. What was she like? When Tucker Carlson and Piers Morgan can agree that they can't stand her, you know something's up.
    Her personality didn't stand-out at the beginning because there were a half-dozen other aggressive Scarlet O'Hara types in the mix. Year One of the show featured about 10 contestants approving the design of a corporate-plaza.

Every person had a diffidently arrogant, git 'er done drive, with plenty of backstabbing and idea-stealing... and the fun of the show was watching Trump deflate their egos at the end of each episode with cold, common-sense criticism in a mock business-meeting. "You're fired".

Omarosa and some guy were the two finalists. By then, she was in full Bad Seed mode. Smart, but impossible to work for. She lost and I lost track of her till I noticed she was brought-aboard the Trump-campaign.

She is a bonafide nut job, I was single for almost 25 years and trust me, that woman would scare me...
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...