Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Blagojevich, Jesse Jackson, Obama.... 
    Obama isn't even sworn in and already a massive scandal is brewing.

Are we really supposed to believe he had no involvement whatsoever in the naming of his replacement? Please. And it seems even more ironic when it is Jesse Jackson Jr that was bribing the governor.

But where did Jesse Jackson get the $500k for the bribe?

His dad?

Obamas campaign?

They are all dirty.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Heh, yet another jackass that BO didn't really know, yet was right in his own backyard for like, forever.. Can we survive his inevitable negotiations with our enemies? The man obviously has little or no people skills. Speechifyin' skills out the wazoo, but can't see the forest for the trees worth a damn, or so it seems..

Banned
    Jackson is jumping in early to make a deal. Look for others to start trying to save their own asses. Her is the rub on that though, if they were willing to put up to a million dollars for that Senate seat, what did they stand to make once they had it? At least it is no unlikely that that DUmbass Jesse Jackson Jr. will not be a senator.

Now instead of the honeymoon, Obama is now starting to get hit. No one cares or gives a shit about who he is putting into his cabinet, or what he and Manbearpig are doing about Global Warming, or what he is planning to do with the economy. No one cares. The only way he could ever draw attention away from this would be to name Sarah Palin as Secretary of State after withdrawing Hillary's nomination.

Just finished watching Jackson's press conference. If he is dirty in this that man is quite an accomplished liar. He really came off to me as him telling the truth.

There is one thing I just can't get my head around though. He said that last week was the first time he'd talked to Hot-Rod in 4 years. That seems extremely hard to believe, but who knows.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Jackson Jr must have felt right at home being jacked up and shaken down a la the methods of his daddy..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    Just finished watching Jackson's press conference. If he is dirty in this that man is quite an accomplished liar. He really came off to me as him telling the truth.

There is one thing I just can't get my head around though. He said that last week was the first time he'd talked to Hot-Rod in 4 years. That seems extremely hard to believe, but who knows.

I noticed that. Either he is a truly accomplished liar (better than even Bill Clinton) or he was speaking with the conviction that he was telling the truth. Because of his performance and apparent sincerity, I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. I'll wait and see.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Feds' Mystery Man: Jesse Jackson Jr. (Jesse Sr. retains legal council)

"Everybody hires a lawyer because they don't know who is next .Jackson Jr,Sr.

...In two other interesting developments Wednesday, NBC Chicago learned that Jackson Jr. was given a phone call from the U.S. Attorney's Office the night before the governor was taken into custody, advising him that the arrest was imminent. Also, the congressman's father, Jesse Jackson Sr., has retained legal council following the Blagojevich arrest. http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...haracters.html

The Obamaites cant even get to inauguration without facing prison and impeachment. Amazing how corrupt this man is. It's going to be a long four years.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

Banned
    I just heard on CNN that Fitz has no tape on Jackson and Jackson may not have been Candidate #5 after all. Junior may have jumped the gun here. If he is honestly telling the truth and not involved then this should be no problem. If he is involved and the others in on the scandal think he is trying to beat them to a deal, watch the floodgates open up as every rushes in to save his own ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    The only way he could ever draw attention away from this would be to name Sarah Palin as Secretary of State after withdrawing Hillary's nomination.
    If only. That would create epic head 'sploding.

:D