Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    You have to admit though, if anyone could be #5 offering up 500 large,
    Triple J has to come to mind right off the bat. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    Just finished watching Jackson's press conference. If he is dirty in this that man is quite an accomplished liar. He really came off to me as him telling the truth.

There is one thing I just can't get my head around though. He said that last week was the first time he'd talked to Hot-Rod in 4 years. That seems extremely hard to believe, but who knows.

He's not his dad. There are the things you do yourself, and the things other people do thinking they are acting on your behalf, without telling you first. One of his dad's cronies could have been trying to make the Senate deal with Blago, and he might have not even known about it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He's not his dad. There are the things you do yourself, and the things other people do thinking they are acting on your behalf, without telling you first. One of his dad's cronies could have been trying to make the Senate deal with Blago, and he might have not even known about it.
    Junior has struck me as less of a bombastic asshole and blowhard than his father.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    The only way he could ever draw attention away from this would be to name Sarah Palin as Secretary of State after withdrawing Hillary's nomination.
    I burst out laughing as Im reading this. Speedy, you are hilarious!