Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 What will the Media do now? 
    If you were unfortunate enough to watch much of the mainstream media, news, The Daily Show, comedians, artists, musicians, etc etc over the past eight years, you know that the vast majority of their material was critical of Bush. Every single Daily Show, every single time Chris Olberman is on the air, CNN, etc was entirely based on bashing Bush.

So now what do they do?

I think that Obama's days of being untouchable are almost over. They will have to criticize someone, and when its a Democratic president with a Democratic Congress, they have to criticize their own.

i think America is going to get a big wakeup call about the corruption and incompetence we just put into office. And heck, its already starting in Illinois.
    Last edited by OwlMBA; 12-10-2008 at 03:24 PM.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Power CUer
    Of course they will pick apart Obama - once someone is in power, he's the target.

Who is "Chris Olberman"?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

They will continue to bash Bush and the Republicans even when Obama and the Democrats are to blame.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    They will continue to bash Bush and the Republicans even when Obama and the Democrats are to blame.
    Exactly, the libs will blame President Bush for everything under the sun for the next 100 years. Get used to it.

Now we'll start getting the 'good news' :D Be prepared for a really big boost in morale. Like a smitten teen-ager, the media has a crush on power. Now that the rival is out of the way it'll be all moon-eyes and valentines.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Of course they will pick apart Obama - once someone is in power, he's the target.

Who is "Chris Olberman"?
    Time for some new sh'tick there lady

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Time for some new sh'tick there lady
    There's a Chris Matthews and a Keith Olbermann (1 n or 2?), so I assume that's what he was trying to say.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    There's a Chris Matthews and a Keith Olbermann (1 n or 2?), so I assume that's what he was trying to say.
    Please dont play innocent, if someone misspells a word BAM you are there to point it out. You know who he was talking about. Besides there one and the same anyway. :p

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Please dont play innocent, if someone misspells a word BAM you are there to point it out. You know who he was talking about. Besides there one and the same anyway. :p
    I wondered if he knew who he was talking about.

I think you are unsuccessfully trying to say "they're" one and the same. If you don't like my comments, try not to give me so much material to work with.

Banned
    I wondered if he knew who he was talking about.

I think you are unsuccessfully trying to say "they're" one and the same. If you don't like my comments, try not to give me so much material to work with.
    lol I think you have OCD there are no other reasons on why you must correct everyone who makes a mistake.

Besides I owe you big time for posting that damn youtube link about the boogie boogie hedge hog.

Here is one of the most annoying videos i could find, click if you dare :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49jKe...eature=related