1. #1 Denver Drops 72 Degrees In 40 Hours, Lands In All-Time Top Temp Swings 
    Sitting at a mile above sea level and in the shadow of the Rocky Mountains, Denver is known for having an extreme climate. But the most recent temperature swing ranked as one of the biggest ever observed.

According to the National Weather Service in Boulder, after a high of 69°F at 2:27 p.m. on Sunday (Feb. 18) Denver’s official low hit -3°F just over 40 hours later at 6:45 a.m. on Tuesday (Feb. 20).

The 72 degree drop tied for the 8th biggest swing ever noted in a period of two days or less. It also landed in the top 20 biggest temperature swing events for Denver since records began in 1872.
    http://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/02/2...ing-in-denver/

We get a lot of crazy weather in Michigan, but even that is more extreme than we deal with. Last week, it was 60 degrees Mon-Wed, sunny, nice. Thursday, we got 8 inches of snow, most of which has melted since then. Today, we were supposed to get more snow, but it turned out to be flurries mixed with rain, so that works out okay for driving around.

Of course, I have an SUV so the only snow that has kept me from getting out was the packed snow that the plow put at the end of my driveway.