1. #1 I saw The Greatest Showman last weekend 
    I know the critics trashed it, but I loved it. Hugh Jackman is always great in musicals. It was a happy movie, with damn being the only swear word and no sex scenes. Minor violence (an adult slaps a child across the face, mean haters of freaks burned down their building), but really it was overall pretty uplifting.

Great soundtrack-I stopped at the store after the movie and have been listening to it in my car on and off since.

I liked it. Not very accurate (shocking, right?) but then again, Barnum wasn't always that accurate either, so it's kind of fitting.

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I liked it too. And may yet get the sound track.
    We are on the brink of an adventure children. Don't ruin it with to many questions.
    -Mary Poppins

I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.