1. #1 I saw The Greatest Showman last weekend 
    I know the critics trashed it, but I loved it. Hugh Jackman is always great in musicals. It was a happy movie, with damn being the only swear word and no sex scenes. Minor violence (an adult slaps a child across the face, mean haters of freaks burned down their building), but really it was overall pretty uplifting.

Great soundtrack-I stopped at the store after the movie and have been listening to it in my car on and off since.

I liked it. Not very accurate (shocking, right?) but then again, Barnum wasn't always that accurate either, so it's kind of fitting.

Sent from my 5046G using Tapatalk
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I liked it too. And may yet get the sound track.
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.