Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The guy is a coward of the worse kind, and to add insult to injury there are 6 palm beach sheriffs deputies guarding his house. That really pisses me off. The Broward county sheriff needs to resign, he is a political hack of the worst kind. Also a lot of guilt lies at the feet of the school board for stopping reporting of troubled students to make their numbers look better and to not be called racist.

There is a lot going on here that is being covered up so some political asses are covered.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

They are now reporting there was 4 Armed Deputy Sheriffs cowering and afraid to go in...
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    They are now reporting there was 4 Armed Deputy Sheriffs cowering and afraid to go in...

Makes you wonder what the written policy was regarding entering a school under siege with weapons drawn, things aren't adding up. They take orders from their department SOPs and the watch commanders. It will be interesting to see what is said if this happens to be true. 1 coward I can see but not 4 more

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Cowboy View Post
    Based on this alone the sheriff needs to resign because somewhere along the line this is his fault. He either hired these men or is responsible for their training. And to the people who are trying to defend these guys for one reason or another(the biggest excuse has been that he was afraid), think about this. On 9/11 several firemen and police officers charged into those buildings to try to save lives without thought of self and firemen run into burning buildings all the time without little thought of self. It's your duty to engage danger. This is why they give you body armor, a sidearm, and in the cases of the 3 or 4 deputies who didn't go in, a shotgun in your car. So, yeah, this political sheriff should resign.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Exactly. The sheriff must resign.

None of the 4 even thought to utilize a bull-horn to rattle the killer a bit. Training is supposed to instill that kind of quick thinking.

I don't see how Sheriff Israel goes-on keeping his job.