Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 California Democrats Decline To Endorse Another Term For Sen. Dianne Feinstein 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    February 25, 201811:59 AM ET

Before U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein could finish her speech at the California Democratic Party convention Saturday, the music began playing to indicate she had used her allotted time.

She kept talking. The music got louder. "I guess my time is up," Feinstein conceded as what sounded like a 1940s movie score continued playing.

Without missing a beat, supporters of her opponent, state Sen. Kevin de León echoed her statement in a chant: "Your time is up! Your time is up!" — a not-so-subtle reference to Feinstein's 25 years in the U.S. Senate.

While the lack of an endorsement certainly won't keep Feinstein off the ballot, it's a sign that grass-roots Democrats are eager to supplant leaders who are seen as too moderate and willing to compromise.

In other words, the far Left Wing, Trump hating kooks
    are in control...

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

Only in Californistan would she be considered a 'Compromising moderate.' Although she is all in on surveillance and police-state controls, all entrusted to the loving hands of the Federal intelligence bureaucracy apparatus.

She also has a concealed carry permit.
    We are on the brink of an adventure children. Don't ruin it with to many questions.
    -Mary Poppins

I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    She needs multi-colored cowboy hats.
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Rick View Post
    She also has a concealed carry permit.

OMG!!!! She should be impeached!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

The Dims aren't too subtle when they're pushing a long time Senator under their bus. Hope the few more moderate Dems think about switching parties. They aren't welcome anymore in their own far left tent.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

She looks like she has been dead for several years.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

The candidate the dems want to replace DiFi has admitted that half of his family is in the Country illegally and many committed identity theft to help themselves blend into our society.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

DiFei got her concealed carry permit back in 1978 or 1979, in the aftermath of the assassinations of SF Mayor Moscone and Supervisor Harvey Milk. It's very likely that it is no longer in effect.

DiFei has been too honest for Progs' taste, having pointed out a couple of times that there is zero evidence supporting the Trump-Russia Collusion myth. I said more many years that between them DiFei and Babs Bouncer had half a brain, and that DiFei actually used it on occasion. IOW, DiFei hasn't been loony-loyal enough for CA Ds.

For all their professed opposition to various forms of discrimination, one of the Ds' reasons for dumping DiFei (for the primaries) is that she is "old" and they want younger party leadership.

If DiFei and de Leon' split the D vote evenly enough it might be possible that CA's General Election ballot might have an R opposing the D winner instead of two Ds.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

"Handmaid's Tale" is Christian-Bashing Hate Speech

Power CUer
    Kevin de León: Corrupt Hispanic Caucus member with a family full of illegal aliens.

The Democrat party runs California and the Hispanic Caucus runs the Democrat party in California.