Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post
    Why should people incarcerated by a government not have the opportunity to attempt to change that government?

Should you lose your right to vote because New Jersey decided to imprison you for owning an 11 round magazine?
    Your complaint is illogical since you left out convictions for Murder, Armed Robbery, Assault and other debilitating crimes that are likely to inhabit New Jersey prisons.

They should be able to vote despite destroying other peoples lives?

I don't think they have ANY standing to vote when they make clear of their disdain of the rule of law and personal freedom of others they violated.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You think that your products actually ship at no cost, you are not being kept from any mind altering drugs that is for certain .

Of course they don't ship at no cost. I literally said in my post that the business eats the cost.
    ... certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited. Such action is long overdue.

- Ronald Reagan

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Of course they don't ship at no cost. I literally said in my post that the business eats the cost.
    You eat the cost. Your anarchy is not free either, every decision costs something.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsettommy View Post
    Your complaint is illogical since you left out convictions for Murder, Armed Robbery, Assault and other debilitating crimes that are likely to inhabit New Jersey prisons.

They should be able to vote despite destroying other peoples lives?

I don't think they have ANY standing to vote when they make clear of their disdain of the rule of law and personal freedom of others they violated.

This might actually be an argument if the only people in prison in New Jersey were convicted of murder, armed robbery, assault, and other debilitating crimes. We're talking about a state that requires a permit to purchase a firearm and will throw you in prison for having too many bullets in your gun.

Frankly, you're probably a bigger threat to my rights than the average New Jersey felon.
    ... certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited. Such action is long overdue.

- Ronald Reagan

You eat the cost.
    You're really nitpicking at this point.

If I buy a new motherboard from NewEgg for $50 and pay $5 in shipping or buy from Amazon for $52 and get free shipping, who is actually eating the cost? It's vastly more complicated than saying this is a $50 item and this is the shipping cost.

So, free shipping aside, do you think people should be allowed to buy machine guns off of Amazon, no questions asked?

- Ronald Reagan

This might actually be an argument if the only people in prison in New Jersey were convicted of murder, armed robbery, assault, and other debilitating crimes. We're talking about a state that requires a permit to purchase a firearm and will throw you in prison for having too many bullets in your gun.

Frankly, you're probably a bigger threat to my rights than the average New Jersey felon.
    You like to make claims, what is the actual breakdown of what crimes were committed?

You're really nitpicking at this point.

If I buy a new motherboard from NewEgg for $50 and pay $5 in shipping or buy from Amazon for $52 and get free shipping, who is actually eating the cost? It's vastly more complicated than saying this is a $50 item and this is the shipping cost.

So, free shipping aside, do you think people should be allowed to buy machine guns off of Amazon, no questions asked?
    You don't ride for free, you don't get anything for nothing and your decisions affect other people.

You like to make claims, what is the actual breakdown of what crimes were committed?
    You support all of those laws. Why don't you tell me?

I am not the one arguing for abridging people's rights here. Make your case.

- Ronald Reagan

You don't ride for free, you don't get anything for nothing and your decisions effect other people.
    Of course I'm not getting anything for nothing. I am paying a business the cost they are asking for, for the product I want, to deliver it to my house, in two days or less.

How is this complicated? How did this even turn into some retarded discussion about free shipping?

Should people be able to buy machine guns from Amazon, no questions asked?

- Ronald Reagan

Of course I'm not getting anything for nothing. I am paying a business the cost they are asking for, for the product I want, to deliver it to my house, in two days or less.

How is this complicated? How did this even turn into some retarded discussion about free shipping?

Should people be able to buy machine guns from Amazon, no questions asked?
    No they shouldn't, if they have been found guilty of crimes they forfeit their right to own anything more dangerous than a sharpened pencil. As far as the rest of us are concerned if you want a cannon you pay for the powder and shipping.