1. #1 ‘You Listen to Us Now’: Putin Reveals Nuclear Weapons He Claims NATO Cannot Intercept 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    by BEN KEW1 Mar 20187
    Russian President Vladimir Putin claimed that NATO cannot intercept a new range of Russian nuclear weapons in a speech Thursday, displaying computer-generated images of the weapons.

In a state of the nation address on Thursday, the Russian strongman boasted of a new array of weapons including a nuclear-powered cruise missile, a nuclear-powered underwater drone, and a new hypersonic missile that he claims are unparalleled in strength and would render any NATO missile defense system “useless.”
    “I want to tell all those who have fueled the arms race over the last 15 years, sought to win unilateral advantages over Russia, introduced unlawful sanctions aimed to contain our country’s development: all that you wanted to impede with your policies have already happened,” Putin declared. “You have failed to contain Russia.”
    Putin’s speech was accompanied by a series of computer-generated images showing the strength of his underwater drone, which he says operates at a speed ten times faster than a typical vessel, making it near impossible to intercept.
    Moe>http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...not-intercept/
    The dear sweet man, Vlad has seen what the media and deep state have put us through in the last year and now he wants to put us out of our misery!

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Another dictator who his own people will eventually snuff, remember it was the Russian people who changed Russia two decades ago and he's right back on course to be put down again by them, not anyone outside of Russia. The difference today than 20 years ago is the people of Russia found out what a real grocery store looks like. Now for all that glorified hardware he boast about I don't think they have anything near to what he describes. Remember they were bankrupt 20 years ago so I don't believe they suddenly over night got rich. A smart man would not be telling the world about their most secret hardware, unless they really had none

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    Another dictator who his own people will eventually snuff, remember it was the Russian people who changed Russia two decades ago and he's right back on course to be put down again by them, not anyone outside of Russia. The difference today than 20 years ago is the people of Russia found out what a real grocery store looks like. Now for all that glorified hardware he boast about I don't think they have anything near to what he describes. Remember they were bankrupt 20 years ago so I don't believe they suddenly over night got rich. A smart man would not be telling the world about their most secret hardware, unless they really had none
    I have to question whether he has this weapon, they have no money. I have my suspicions that most weapons are far past the freshness date printed on the bottom of the product.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Years ago when the Russians would have their military parade showing off all the hardware and aircraft they were caught flying the same airplanes in a very large race track to fool people into believing they had unlimited aircraft when in fact they had no where near the numbers they were bragging about. We have some new ground breaking weapons already in service on some of our warships that you just don't hear about. I just hope none are mounted on all these new stealth ships that have had major engine failures on each one that was certified and they broke down on the first cruise and had to be towed back. The Navy tried to lay the blame on the crew and said it was due to mistakes, we used to call that poor training.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    Years ago when the Russians would have their military parade showing off all the hardware and aircraft they were caught flying the same airplanes in a very large race track to fool people into believing they had unlimited aircraft when in fact they had no where near the numbers they were bragging about. We have some new ground breaking weapons already in service on some of our warships that you just don't hear about. I just hope none are mounted on all these new stealth ships that have had major engine failures on each one that was certified and they broke down on the first cruise and had to be towed back. The Navy tried to lay the blame on the crew and said it was due to mistakes, we used to call that poor training.
    They think we have had the failures, but can they really be sure?

Ten times the speed of a normal vessel. Right. Unless the vessel you're comparing it to is a rowboat or an amphibious armored vehicle, that's just ridiculous. Even the fastest torpedoes don't go much above an attack sub's top end, most not even that, and those suckers are half or more powerplant and not made to go but a few miles until they crap out entirely. There's basically one of those cube-square relationship things going on that means for each multiple of speed unit, the energy to get it goes up by a power.