1. #1 Armed Teachers Will Shoot Students of Color ‘At a Higher Rate’ 
    A Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School teacher told CNN that students of color could be shot at by teachers at a higher rate than whites if educators across the country are allowed to get armed.

During a Friday evening appearance on CNN, Diane Wolk-Rogers said President Donald Trump’s suggestion that teachers should be armed “horrifies” her. She then wanted to address “the white elephant in the room”—racial injustice.

“If what you’re telling me is that we have trained professionals who weren’t able to follow protocol, then I can’t imagine my teachers—overworked, underpaid, exhausted— carrying a sidearm, and then being able to perform that protocol,” she said. “And I also, I want to talk about the white elephant in the room. Because what we know is that students of color get suspended and get expelled at a higher rate than white kids. So, now, what are we going to say, Mr. Trump? We’re going to say that now students of color are going to be shot at by teachers at a higher rate? It’s absolutely ludicrous. It horrifies me.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...a-higher-rate/

From what I've seen of today's high school students, I can't say I'd blame them. Without regard to race.

The same lib-mentality in the Colorado Legislature a couple years ago: " Women can't protect themselves with a shotgun because they shoot wildly. "

I hope that guy was voted-out. It was on the same weekend that Danica Patrick won the pole for the Daytona 500, at around 202 miles per hour.

Thought I saw in another thread that seven states already allow their teachers to be armed. How many students of color have been shot/maimed/killed by these (white) teachers?

Turns out it's 10 schools. And an additional 8 (18 in total then) that have pre-approval to carry first: https://www.inverse.com/article/4160...-to-carry-guns

<snipped from the article>:

"According to the Giffords Law Center, ten states still allow concealed carry in schools".

"Another big exception to the Gun-Free Zones Act is that adults can be allowed to carry firearms on school property with school permission. As of 2013, schools in 18 states had allowed adults to carry guns with some form of school approval".
    Be Not Afraid.