Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    More like feeding a troll. Just ignore it whatever it is or claims to be.
    lol. Just like the Bush years. The guy calling for lower taxes and smaller government is the leftist troll, somehow.

I think I might actually prefer the honesty of people who understand that they are democrats.
    ... certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited. Such action is long overdue.

- Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post
    I think I might actually prefer the honesty of people who understand that they are democrats.
    Which was the whole point of you injecting yourself into the thread, so you could type that statement.

You said 'tax' when you meant to say 'entitlement spending'. Government-expenditures have been declining since Trump won. Specifically, regulatory costs and interdepartmental redundancy. Cabinet Secretaries and a percentage of top White House officials are only being paid a dollar.

If the 60-vote threshold in the Senate blocks what you're suggesting Repubs propose, it's sandbox-ish to criticize Republicans' spending woes. Entirely theoretical.

There are lots of different grades of steel, if we are going to rebuild our infrastructure we need to use American steel. Not imported steel like rebar and low grade hot rolled products typically used in construction. And we need a strong steel industry to produce exotic grades like tool steel , stainless steel and other specialized alloys. If we are making more here it is creating jobs and putting $$ into our economy, not some other countries.

If the tariffs raise the price of some products so that they can be profitably manufactured here, it is a good thing.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Which was the whole point of you injecting yourself into the thread, so you could type that statement.

You said 'tax' when you meant to say 'entitlement spending'. Government-expenditures have been declining since Trump won. Specifically, regulatory costs and interdepartmental redundancy. Cabinet Secretaries and a percentage of top White House officials are only being paid a dollar.

If the 60-vote threshold in the Senate blocks what you're suggesting Repubs propose, it's sandbox-ish to criticize Republicans' spending woes. Entirely theoretical.

The US is currently running a trillion dollar deficit. This thread was started by a conservative who is giddy about a new 25% tax.

If you don't like being called out on it, elect people who are going to fix it.
    ... certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited. Such action is long overdue.

- Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    There are lots of different grades of steel, if we are going to rebuild our infrastructure we need to use American steel. Not imported steel like rebar and low grade hot rolled products typically used in construction. And we need a strong steel industry to produce exotic grades like tool steel , stainless steel and other specialized alloys. If we are making more here it is creating jobs and putting $$ into our economy, not some other countries.

If the tariffs raise the price of some products so that they can be profitably manufactured here, it is a good thing.

You do understand that those types of steels are already produced here, right?

- Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post
    You do understand that those types of steels are already produced here, right?
    WOW!!! I had no idea, I thought it all came from Uranus!

Thank God you are here to set us all straight.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    WOW!!! I had no idea, I thought it all came from Uranus!

Thank God you are here to set us all straight.
    Did you actually have a point? If a job requires tool grade steel, it's probably already being produced in the US.

Not every job requires steel of that quality. What exactly are you accomplishing by making lower quality steel more expensive?

- Ronald Reagan

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    The Feeb is on the same page as Lindsey Graham, how about that.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    The Feeb is on the same page as Lindsey Graham, how about that.
    I guess that would put you folks on the same page as Bernie Sanders.

How about that.

- Ronald Reagan

Translation, anyone who isn't as right wing as I claim is as leftist as Mao.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.