Thread: Child's Skull Discovered In Wooded Area Near Anthony Home

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Child's Skull Discovered In Wooded Area Near Anthony Home 
    ORLANDO, Fla. -- A utility worker on Thursday found the skeletal remains of a child in Orange County in a wooded area located less than half a mile from the home of George and Cindy Anthony, whose 3-year-old granddaughter, Caylee, has been missing since mid-June, authorities said.

Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

http://www.local6.com/news/18253078/detail.html
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    ORLANDO, Fla. -- A utility worker on Thursday found the skeletal remains of a child in Orange County in a wooded area located less than half a mile from the home of George and Cindy Anthony, whose 3-year-old granddaughter, Caylee, has been missing since mid-June, authorities said.

Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

http://www.local6.com/news/18253078/detail.html
    Part of me hopes that this is Caylee, because otherwise it means that another child has been killed, but part of me hopes that she's still alive somewhere. I don't know why they took the death penalty off of the table. If anyone should get it, it's a mother who kills her child.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Part of me hopes that this is Caylee, because otherwise it means that another child has been killed, but part of me hopes that she's still alive somewhere. I don't know why they took the death penalty off of the table. If anyone should get it, it's a mother who kills her child.
    I've heard some say they are sick of this story....but anytime a child goes missing it's not only very disturbing, but it's naturally intriguing. I wasn't aware the death penalty was off the table. That's too bad.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I've heard some say they are sick of this story....but anytime a child goes missing it's not only very disturbing, but it's naturally intriguing. I wasn't aware the death penalty was off the table. That's too bad.
    I'm sickened by the story. We have a pre-schooler and an infant, and this just horrifies me. What could make someone do that to their own baby?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

it makes me sick
    Aint but three things in this world thats worth a solitary dime,
    But old dogs and children and watermelon wine.
    Tom T. Hall

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I'm sickened by the story. We have a pre-schooler and an infant, and this just horrifies me. What could make someone do that to their own baby?
    I mulled this for a few weeks. I thought she may have accidentally killed her or got carried away with anger and killed her. I just couldn't get my mind around the possibility that she just wanted to be single again. I figure after all this time and no confession, she is a pathological liar and/or sociopath who needs to rot in jail until.:(
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I think most people were sick of the circus side show put on by the Anthony family...I know I was.

Cases like this really cuts me to there core. I have a child of my own and I could never hurt my little girl. I am a "helicopter parent," hoovering over her al the time. It's disgusting when I hear about parents hurting their own children.

I think lethal injection is the easy way out for Casey Anthony. Let her sit and rot in jail for the rest of her life.

The details released on the morning news were sick. The police are pretty sure its Kaylee, and they found duct tape on the body (they didn't specify where on the body). NBC's expert said that the duct tape would likely have preseved evidence, too, despite the body being found in an area that had been too flooded to search over the summer.

The Today Show reported that the death penalty is not off the table, that new evidence could lead to new charges.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The details released on the morning news were sick. The police are pretty sure its Kaylee, and they found duct tape on the body (they didn't specify where on the body). NBC's expert said that the duct tape would likely have preseved evidence, too, despite the body being found in an area that had been too flooded to search over the summer.
    I heard a report mentioned that the guy who found the bag said that the skull that fell out when he moved it had duct tape over the mouth area.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana