Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Democrat Governor Calls NRA a ‘Terrorist Organization’ 
    The overheated and quite frankly dangerous rhetoric coming from the left regarding the National Rifle Association is another sign of just how far that Democrats are willing to go in their scorched earth rush to destroy the Second Amendment.

It’s one thing when celebrity cranks like Michael Moore and his ilk smear millions of law-abiding American gun owners as terrorists and quite another when that same language comes from elected officials.

Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy just went there.

Governor Malloy also came out Monday and agreed with Mayor Bronin’s call, even going on to say the NRA has developed into a “terrorist organization.”

“They act quite frankly in some cases as a terrorist organization,” said Malloy. “You want to make safer guns? We will boycott your company. That’s who they are. That’s what they do.”

Malloy said the NRA is a different organization than what it used to be.

“The NRA today is a far cry from the NRA that in 1999 said that teachers shouldn’t carry weapons in schools,” said Malloy. “Or in the 90’s said we should have universal background checks. They have in essence become a terrorist organization.”
    The sooner this pendejo gets out of office the better!

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/de...-organization/

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    These people will continue to screw around until they find themselves hanging upside down with a few bruises and contusions Mussolini style. So many leftist in American politics it's a wonder some third world country hasn't jumped on us yet

Typical Alinski tactics. Can’t win on policy merit. Ridicule, mocking and recrimination is their playbook.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    The sooner this pendejo gets out of office the better!

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/de...-organization/
    I don't feel passionate about the 2nd amendment like some are, but I will fight with my life for the first amendment.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I don't feel passionate about the 2nd amendment like some are, but I will fight with my life for the first amendment.

I should clarify. We need to fight anything declaring the NRA as terrorist because everybody has a right to speak even if you don't like what they have to say.

His careless gum-flapping is an indicator of how seriously he takes what he said.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    His careless gum-flapping is an indicator of how seriously he takes what he said.
    They just throw a bunch of "stuff" against a wall and hope that something sticks. Disgusting.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post

Without the 2nd, the rest of your rights become meaningless; its the last resort against tyranny.

And the Left knows it.

The Progressives need to take away firearms from citizens so when they take the rest of your rights, you can't do a damn thing about it.
    The Left is a pack of insane smiling-face wolves, and all they want is the rest of us to be a flock of dumb down sheep.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Another spoiled child dimocrat. they don't get their way so they name call and try to shame.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

For anyone who currently isn't an NRA member. They are giving a magazine subscription and a very nice looking rosewood pocket knife for new members. Just saying.