1. #1 Pelosi slams California ICE raid as 'unjust and cruel,' 
    House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., on Wednesday slammed as "unjust and cruel" a raid of illegal immigrants in California last week that netted hundreds of criminals, many with convictions for violent crimes -- but which was partially thwarted by a Democratic mayor who tipped off the public to the crackdown.

The four-day raid in the San Francisco Bay Area led to the arrest of 232 illegal immigrants, 180 of whom Immigration and Customs Enforcement said “were either convicted criminals, had been issued a final order of removal and failed to depart the United States, or had been previously removed” from the country and had come back illegally.

The arrests included 115 who "had prior felony convictions for serious or violent offenses, such as child sex crimes, weapons charges and assault, or had past convictions for significant or multiple misdemeanors."

But officials fumed after Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf tweeted out a warning of the impending raid, a move which ICE Acting Director Tom Homan said led to as many as 800 illegal immigrants -- many with criminal convictions -- fleeing before they could be arrested.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WITH SEX, ROBBERY CONVICTIONS AMONG THOSE WHO EVADED CAPTURE AFTER DEM MAYOR'S WARNING
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...mmigrants.html

Previously Deported Illegal Alien ASSAULTED REPEATEDLY RAPED 16-YEAR-OLD GIRL

NOE RAMIERZ-LOPEZ

Deported to Guatemala on Aug. 21, 2008.

Ramirez-Lopez knew the girl was a minor.

Charged with ONE COUNT OF UNLAWFUL SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH A MINOR

(Story date 2/15/2018)

http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/...200335619.html
    ************************************************** ********************************
    Illegal Immigrant Accused of MOLESTING, RAPING 7-YEAT-OLD GIRL and HER MOTHER

DANIEL HERNANDEZ DEL-ANGEL

Officials in Louisiana charged him with raping a 7-year-old girl OVER A PERIOD OF SIX MONTHS

Less than three weeks later, prosecutors charged the man with MOLESTING THE CHILD'S MOTHER IN 2003 WHEN SHE WAS ONLY 11 YEARS-OLD.

The illegal immigrant has known the victims’ family for at least 20 years.

(Story date 2/19/2018)

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018/...-girl-mother/?

utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign =Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29
    ************************************************** **********************************
    Previously Deported Illegal Alien BROKE INTO A HOME, RAPED A SLEEPING CHILD

OSCAR PAEZ-URIBE

Uribe restrained and sexually assaulted the victim at a home on Buffaloe Road on Feb. 17.

CHARGED WITH BREAKING AND ENTERING WITH INTENT TO TERRORIZAND INJURE, INDECENT LIBERTIES WITH A CHILD, AND FIRST DEGREE

KIDNAPPING

Authorities said Uribe was charged with STATUTORY RAPE AND STATUTORY SEX OFFENCES in Texas on in February 2007 and was immediately

deported.

Crime date 2/17/2018

(Story date 2/22/2018)

http://www.wral.com/man-charged-with...teen/17363834/

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., on Wednesday slammed as "unjust and cruel" a raid of illegal immigrants in California last week that netted hundreds of criminals, many with convictions for violent crimes --
    does this cupid stunt also consider it "unjust and cruel" when Law Enforcement raids the homes of legal Citizens who are criminals, many with convictions for violent crimes, or is her "outrage" only reserved for illegal aliens?
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    does this cupid stunt also consider it "unjust and cruel" when Law Enforcement raids the homes of legal Citizens who are criminals, many with convictions for violent crimes, or is her "outrage" only reserved for illegal aliens?
    Now, now. Libs never claimed their political views are logical or make sense.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

What was "unjust and cruel" was Oakland's mayor helping hundreds of violent criminals continue to afflict law-abiding citizens and legal immigrants.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Pelosi is a doddering old fool, like Mccain. both need to be in an old folks home.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

I'd rather Miss Nancy were in Napa State Hospital.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!