1. #1 Tis is what I call diversity - a new hit show on CBS 
    CBS Pilot: White Dad Widowed After Cop Kills His Black Husband

Longtime ER star Noah Wyle has been tapped to star in a pilot episode for CBSs new racially charged drama Red Line.

The potential hourlong drama follows the events that follow after a white Chicago police officer mistakenly shoots and kills a black doctor. The series would follow three different families with personal ties to the case with the aftermath of the tragic shooting being told from each perspective.

A-list filmmaker Ava DuVernay is executive producing the potential project, along with powerhouse producer Greg Berlanti, whos produced major TV series from fan-favorite Dawsons Creek to the CWs The Flash, Supergirl, and Arrow.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...black-husband/

It's CBS, nobody watches them anymore. I honestly can't remember the last time I watched anything on CBS.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Thank goodness for fun things in life, glorifying queerness is not my idea of good entertainment and I would have 0 interest in watching this show mentioned or any other show that tries to push that crap on people who don't like it and certainly don't support twisted lifestyles. Pretty sad world we live in now thanks to so many who accept it as normal behavior.

I hardly have watch anything but CBS but this one? DOA for me.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Maybe they'll try shooting on location, and we'll never hear from them again, except for a couple of the bodies turning up in the Chicago River at some point.

Unfortunately, I've had a lot of experience with people on the streets. They are eager to get in your face. A lot of these run-ins with the police are escalated by doing just that. And, police officers see a lot of things and will not always have the 'benefit of the doubt' to give. The person being defiant knows how far they themselves will take it. They know if moving suddenly is just an idle threat. But a police officer DOES NOT know how far you are going with it. They have no idea. So, I completely understand how tough these situations are for police.
    Last edited by greatagain; 03-08-2018 at 04:47 AM.

As best I know from a couple of articles about it, this pilot is fictional rather than based on an actual incident. So it could range from realistic to an anti-police just-so story. Since it's from Hollyweird I pretty much expect it to be toward the anti-police just-so story end of that spectrum of possibilities.

Even if it's toward the realistic end of the spectrum I do not think this plot set-up is well suited for TV.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!