1. #1 House Investigators - 112 Bank Transactions And Records Were Withheld From Them 
    It is very frustrating to know important truth is out there, yet at the same time to be impeded in oneís efforts to grasp it. This is the case we have with the fake dossier that was created to implicate President Trump in illegal, yet non-existent contacts with Russia.

This phony document was just one part of what was one of the most vicious presidential elections in memory. One has to wonder if there was anything Hillary would not have done or ordered to facilitate a victory. Her presumed immunity to being held responsible for her actions is the thing of legends. And President Trump is a fighter who cannot be expected to put up with anything he doesnít like. So the level of conflict we witnessed was assured.

Into this electoral turmoil came Fusion GPS, the so-called research firm serving Democratic Party interests. It remains at the center of this fake dossier scandal. If its executives and staff did nothing wrong as they claim, their suspicious behavior demands some explaining. Behavior such as trying to withhold bank records subpoenaed by the House. And when that didnít work, 112 transactions have been found to be missing from what the firm did release. Congressman Trey Gowdy is not going to tolerate this behavior for long.

https://viralusfortrump.com/trey-gow...em-to-protect/

This "revelation" seems to have been news over 3 months ago.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Thanks Pete. I didn't remember this issue.

The article is dated 3/7/2018 so I thought it was something new.