1. #1 Anti-Gun Leftist’s Plan For Dealing With An Armed Robber Is Simply INSANE 
    I suggest this guy prepare his will TODAY, because I got a hunch he’ll be needing it sooner rather than later. ………………………………………………. …………………………………………………… …………………………………………………

A discussion on Twitter that reportedly occurred sometime last weekend perfectly encapsulated the mind-boggling inanity of the average gun-control zealot’s thought processes.

According to Brandon Morse of RedState, who captured a screenshot of the discussion, an unnamed pro-gun advocate had asked a gun-control zealot by the name of Andrew Fallows what he would do if an armed robber broke into his home.

“Get between them and my loved ones, try to talk them down, and die with a clean conscious if they kill me,” Andrews replied.
    https://downtrend.com/vsaxena/anti-g...insane-answer/

That's my mom's philosophy about self-defense. I'm not a gun owner, I don't have any issues with law abiding citizens owning guns and using them for self-defense, though.

My mom doesn't believe you should fight back against an attacker, even an unarmed one. She thinks fighting back will get you killed. I told her that if someone breaks into my house and is unarmed, I'm fighting. I have a dagger and a baseball bat, I should be able to stop someone who is not carrying a firearm. Break the kneecaps or skull, or cut his throat with the dagger. She said "You will die if you do that". I told her that I didn't stay celibate for 53 years to have some HIV infected asshole give me AIDS because I'd rather be raped that cut a bastard's throat or break his skull. I was told "I didn't raise you that way". It's useless to tell her yes, you did, because you put my 10 year old asshole brother in charge of us while you and dad were at work.

I guess he doesn't care what the intruder does with and to his loved ones once he starts the process of assuming room temperature.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That's my mom's philosophy about self-defense. I'm not a gun owner, I don't have any issues with law abiding citizens owning guns and using them for self-defense, though.

My mom doesn't believe you should fight back against an attacker, even an unarmed one. She thinks fighting back will get you killed. I told her that if someone breaks into my house and is unarmed, I'm fighting. I have a dagger and a baseball bat, I should be able to stop someone who is not carrying a firearm. Break the kneecaps or skull, or cut his throat with the dagger. She said "You will die if you do that". I told her that I didn't stay celibate for 53 years to have some HIV infected asshole give me AIDS because I'd rather be raped that cut a bastard's throat or break his skull. I was told "I didn't raise you that way". It's useless to tell her yes, you did, because you put my 10 year old asshole brother in charge of us while you and dad were at work.
    In your mom's day this was true. Today, they'll rob you then kill you simply because.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I guess he doesn't care what the intruder does with and to his loved ones once he starts the process of assuming room temperature.
    What you can expect is they will tie you up while you watch them have sex with your kids, get your daughter prego, tear your wife a new apex, then, THEN it will get REALLY nasty as you lie there with you life draining from your body.

The Autopsy will say you died just being a VICTIM!

Soon after you will find yourself in front of the gates to heaven and St Peter will ask you: Why did you not defend your family? Well YOUR family is already here and they told me would not defend them, so you can go to hell.

The Devil says: Ahh come on in my victim, we knew a long time ago you were coming. We have a special place for victims like you as he opens the door.

Victim looks and all the men are standing around in skirts, hip deep in CHIT, drinking coffee or coke and chatting, eating donuts. He turns to the devil and says: This doesn't look so bad, where is my skirt.

Few min later one of the devils helpers walks in along with a whole bunch of guys hung like mules and is cracking a whip and yells, OK victims,BREAKS OVER, heads down, turns to the men, pick out one you like...
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...