1. #1 We don't need no stinkin' terminology 
    Reporters Complain NRA Is ‘Gunsplaining,’ ‘Bullying’ by Insisting They Use Correct Terminology

A pair of left-leaning reporters complained in an op-ed and on social media that gun-rights activists are wrong to demand that they learn gun terminology before opining on gun policy.

Writing for the Washington Post this week, journalist Adam Weinstein complained that "The NRA and its allies use jargon to bully gun-control supporters."

"While debating the merits of various gun-control proposals, Second Amendment enthusiasts often diminish, or outright dismiss their views if they use imprecise firearms terminology," Weinstein wrote.

"Perhaps someone tweets about ‘assault-style' weapons, only to be told that there's no such thing," he continued. "Maybe they're reprimanded that an AR-15 is neither an assault rifle nor ‘high-powered.' Or they say something about ‘machine guns' when they really mean semiautomatic rifles."

Wesintein coined this phenomenon "gunsplaining" and complained that it is "always done in bad faith."
    http://freebeacon.com/issues/reporte...t-terminology/

Exposing MSM willful ignorance is done in "bad faith" but calling millions of innocent law-abiding Americans "terrorists" is done in good faith? Bull excrement!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Calling himself and others similar “journalists “ is about as silly as calling DJT homeless.
    It’s misrepresentation at its worst.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

AR stands for Assault Rifle which any kid can buy over the internet or at any gun show for just a few dollars and it fires Full Semi- Automatic which is hundreds of rounds per second and can kill over 1000 kids in less than a minute...
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...