1. #1 close to 14,000 hypodermic needles cleaned out from Santa Ana River homeless encampme 
    For the past 2 years we have had to enduring a growing "city" of homeless along the Santa Ana River bank next to Angel Stadium. As time progressed, word went out all over the nation that there is a homeless community in sunny So Cal and many people migrated west to set up camp. The bikepath that parallels the riverbank became unusable to the law abiding and tax paying residents who used to use it before the homeless moved in. A portion of the riverbed was adjacent to a development of Townhomes and the owners of the townhomes lived in constant fear of break-ins from the homeless community.

The Orange County board of supervisors made alot of lip service about helping the homeless and providing them "services" for months with no improvement to the situation. Any efforts to remove the homeless was met with resistance from groups like the aclu and countless homeless advocates who proclaimed over and over again that homelessness is not a crime and that these are just people who are down on their luck. Recently common sense has prevailed and a Federal judge ordered the homeless encampment cleared out. The County's solution was to give the homeless vouchers to stay in hotels for 30 days while county workers worked with them to provide "services" and help. I heard a homeless person interviewed on the radio about how he felt about getting to move into a hotel, he expressed no gratitude, but rather complained about what was the County going to do for his after his 30 day voucher was used up. HOW ABOUT GETTING CLEANED UP AND GET A FREAKING JOB AND STOP BEING A BURDEN TO THE REST OF US WHO ARE FOOTING THE BILL FOR YOUR LAZY ASS!!!

As Orange County Public Works cleared out the area, they cleaned up a staggering amount of debris, human waste and close to 14,000 discarded needles. This to me hardly indicates the inhabitants of the homeless city were merely people who were down on their luck. These were people who refuse to adhere to the norms of society and were just looking for a free ride as they sucked off society in a drug induced haze in their party tent city. As an Orange County resident and tax payer, it pisses me off that my tax dollars had to go into cleaning up this mess as well as deal with the eyesore this environment created.

Orange County Public Works released eye-popping figures Thursday, March 8, on the total amount of debris, needles and hazardous waste removed when crews cleaned up the area along the Santa Ana River Trail once populated by the encampments of homeless people.

Here’s what was collected between Jan. 22 and March 3 from a more than two-mile stretch of bike trail roughly from I-5 in Orange to Ball Road in Anaheim, according to OC Public Works spokesman Shannon Widor:

404 tons of debris
    13,950 needles (approximate number based on what disposal containers hold)
    5,279 pounds of hazardous waste (human waste, propane, pesticides and other materials)
    https://www.ocregister.com/2018/03/0...s-encampments/
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM

Unfortunately, the removal of the camp will probably be temporary. My condolences.

What really sucks is the aclu and all these "advocacy" groups stopping the cleanup. they should volunteer to take some of these people in. they don't have to suffer the consequenses of their actions. they should have these druggies living on their street.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.