1. #1 Clintons at it again 

“I've always felt the nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help,” Ronald Reagan famously said. But the most terrifying words in every other language are, “We’re from the international community and we’re here to help.”

In Haitian Creole that would be, "Nou soti nan kominote entènasyonal la e nou isit la pou ede."

When an earthquake hit Haiti in ’10, everyone who was anyone in the international community quickly showed up. Bill Clinton had been appointed as the UN Special Envoy for Haiti a year earlier where he had touted the “unique opportunities for public and private investment” in Haiti. The earthquake opened up those opportunities to Clinton Foundation donors.

A year later, Bill Clinton was touting a $45 million new hotel owned by an Irish cell phone tycoon who was a close pal as the only thing a country with a million homeless needed. A CNN puff piece claimed that the hotel would house “aid workers, potential investors and other visitors”. Like Anderson Cooper, who needs someplace to take a hot shower after standing waist deep in water for 5 minutes on camera.

Haiti was a gold mine for the Clintons. Literally. Hillary’s brother was added to the board of a small company that got a gold mining permit at half the standard rates with a 25 year renewal option. Tony, Hillary’s brother, is a college dropout who had worked as a repo man and a prison guard.

read the rest: http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2018...nd+the+News%29
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Yeah. I routinely scan their troubles.

The Clintons are awful. The Rodhams are awful. They're the kind of people your spouse urges you to avoid talking-to at a bbq or cocktail-party.

www.wnd.com is reporting the foundation was skimming millions from the UN on airline-travel while distributing useless AIDS drugs in India.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    And somehow this never makes news or
    cries of "outrage" from the Left.!.!.!

Imagine that...it's all good.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    And somehow this never makes news or
    cries of "outrage" from the Left.!.!.!

Imagine that...it's all good.
    The infallible beauty of a 'dirty trick'... Make it sound ludicrous when a third-party tries to explain it.

An event has to occur to spur the type of investigation which will expose the entire scam. An event caused by arrogance.

I think the Clinton's were never smart enough to pull anything off truly successfully, but they aligned themselves with those who may've been able to over time.