1. #1 The Blue Wave - Brought to You by the GOP 
    link

NanceGreggs (23,470 posts)

The Blue Wave - Brought to You by the GOP

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you Republicans for your incredible contribution to getting Democratic voters to the polls in November.

If you hadn’t elected a scandal-ridden Putin puppet, we wouldn’t be so determined to replace his enablers with patriotic Democrats who care about their country, and believe in the rule of law.

If you hadn’t defended a serial liar, we wouldn’t be this motivated to ensure that truthful, honest people are elected to office.

If you hadn’t passed “tax reform” that benefits the wealthy and leaves the middle-class high-and-dry, we wouldn’t be this enthused about pouring our time, our efforts, and our money into the campaigns of the Democrats running against you.

If you hadn’t put the NRA above the lives of children, you wouldn’t have encouraged millions of Americans to go to the polls this fall and kick your asses to the curb.

With every action above, you’ve not only angered Democrats – you’ve infuriated decent people whose loyalty to a political party is secondary to their loyalty to their country and their fellow citizens.

Just remember that every Democrat who takes a seat away from a Republican in November might not have succeeded were it not for your assistance.

You chose to aid and abet a madman – instead you’ve aided and abetted those in opposition to everything you stand for, and everything you have inadvertently exposed about yourselves and your party.

Democrats are fired up and ready to go – with no small thanks to you, the GOP.

I’m not saying we wouldn’t have done it without you. But credit where credit’s due – you Republicans have already made the Democrats’ case for them.
    Just like Nance and the rest KNEW that Hillary was going to win. How did that turn out?

GWC58 (1,646 posts)

1. Yes, thank you Republicans! And as a bonus

I’ll send you my “thoughts and prayers.” See ya in November!
    Gothmog (49,614 posts)

2. Texas democrats are ready to turn Texas blue

Trump may help accelerate the process of turning Texas blue

Gothmog (49,614 posts)

2. Texas democrats are ready to turn Texas blue

Trump may help accelerate the process of turning Texas blue
    Hmmmmmm? Maybe you better wait a little longer to make that claim. Houston, Austin and Dallas are and have been blue for years. Until they outpopulate the rest of the state, not likely.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Getting a little presumptuous, arent they?

I read 2 sentences and decided that was enough of her/his/its drivel.

They should look at last Tuesday's Texas results. In most contests, the Republicans had so many votes that if the Democrats all voted for the same candidate they still won't come close to beating the Republican in the mid-terms.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    They should look at last Tuesday's Texas results. In most contests, the Republicans had so many votes that if the Democrats all voted for the same candidate they still won't come close to beating the Republican in the mid-terms.
    IIRC, Ted Cruz got several hundred thousand more votes in his primary than all the Democrats combined. Yawn, it was a blue sneeze or cough.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

If you hadn’t elected a scandal-ridden Putin puppet, we wouldn’t be so determined...

If you hadn’t defended a serial liar, we wouldn’t be...

If you hadn’t passed...

If you hadn’t...

Blah, blah, blah...
    Even if hillary had won, you'd still be a screeching bitch, Nance, so spare us your latest ranting and enjoy the show while your snotty faces are rubbed in the carpet again.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you Republicans for your incredible contribution to getting Democratic voters to the polls in November.
    In 2016 DU-folk were chicken-counting as early as August or September. Their planned gloat-fest was, ummmmm, rudely preempted. Having "learned" that lesson, DU-folk have begun their chicken-counting 6 months earlier.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    In 2016 DU-folk were chicken-counting as early as August or September. Their planned gloat-fest was, ummmmm, rudely preempted. Having "learned" that lesson, DU-folk have begun their chicken-counting 6 months earlier.
    The DUmp might have to go on Suicide Watch.

Hope Skinner doesnt pull the plug, gotta watch the epic melt downs.