Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The coming Civil War 
    Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they canít settle the question through elections because they donít even agree that elections are how you decide whoís in charge.

Thatís the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.

The Mueller investigation is about removing President Trump from office and overturning the results of an election. We all know that. But itís not the first time theyíve done this. The first time a Republican president was elected this century, they said he didnít really win. The Supreme Court gave him the election. Thereís a pattern here.

What do sure odds of the Democrats rejecting the next Republican president really mean? It means they donít accept the results of any election that they donít win. It means they donít believe that transfers of power in this country are determined by elections.

Thatís a civil war.

Thereís no shooting. At least not unless you count the attempt to kill a bunch of Republicans at a charity baseball game practice. But the Democrats have rejected our system of government.

This isnít dissent. Itís not disagreement. You can hate the other party. You can think theyíre the worst thing that ever happened to the country. But then you work harder to win the next election. When you consistently reject the results of elections that you donít win, what you want is a dictatorship.

Your very own dictatorship.

The only legitimate exercise of power in this country, according to Democrats, is its own. Whenever Republicans exercise power, itís inherently illegitimate. The Democrats lost Congress. They lost the White House. So what did they do? They began trying to run the country through Federal judges and bureaucrats. Every time that a Federal judge issues an order saying that the President of the United States canít scratch his own back without his say so, thatís the civil war.

Our system of government is based on the constitution, but thatís not the system that runs this country. The Democrat's system is that any part of government that it runs gets total and unlimited power over the country.

If the Democrats are in the White House, then the president can do anything. And I mean anything. He can have his own amnesty for illegal aliens. He can fine you for not having health insurance. His power is unlimited. Heís a dictator.

But when Republicans get into the White House, suddenly the President canít do anything. He isnít even allowed to undo the illegal alien amnesty that his predecessor illegally invented. A Democrat in the White House has ďdiscretionĒ to completely decide every aspect of immigration policy. A Republican doesnít even have the ďdiscretionĒ to reverse him. Thatís how the game is played. Thatís how our country is run. Sad but true, although the left hasnít yet won that particular fight.

When a Democrat is in the White House, states arenít even allowed to enforce immigration law. But when a Republican is in the White House, states can create their own immigration laws. Under Obama, a state wasnít allowed to go to the bathroom without asking permission. But under Trump, Jerry Brown can go around saying that California is an independent republic and sign treaties with other countries.

The Constitution has something to say about that.

Whether itís Federal or State, Executive, Legislative or Judiciary, the left moves power around to run the country. If it controls an institution, then that institution is suddenly the supreme power in the land. This is what I call a moving dictatorship.

Donald Trump has caused the Shadow Government to come out of hiding: Professional government is a guild. Like medieval guilds. You canít serve in if youíre not a member. If you havenít been indoctrinated into its arcane rituals. If you arenít in the club. And Trump isnít in the club. He brought in a bunch of people who arenít in the club with him.

Now weíre seeing what the pros do when amateurs try to walk in on them. They spy on them, they investigate them and they send them to jail. They use the tools of power to bring them down.

Thatís not a free country.

Itís not a free country when FBI agents who support Hillary take out an ďinsurance policyĒ against Trump winning the election. Itís not a free country when Obama officials engage in massive unmasking of the opposition. Itís not a free country when the media responds to the other guy winning by trying to ban the conservative media that supported him from social media. Itís not a free country when all of the above collude together to overturn an election because the guy who wasnít supposed to win.

Have no doubt, weíre in a civil war between conservative volunteer government and a leftist Democrat professional government.
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Part of me wants a civil war but that is foolish yet the Marxists won't just go away.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    History just repeating itself once again, this time just a bit different, the enemy don't have the drop on us and they hate guns, too bad for them in the end. I know who I'm betting on and who I join if I should still be living when it starts. I consider myself lucky since I was trained over a half a century ago and back then we didn't care how many times we had to shoot someone, the enemy remained down.

I think we were closer to civil war when the Dems voted for Obamacare. Now we're closer to the Dem Party just dissolving, like the Whigs.

They're gonna have to have a 'Come To The Constitution' moment if they expect to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    I think we were closer to civil war when the Dems voted for Obamacare. Now we're closer to the Dem Party just dissolving, like the Whigs.

They're gonna have to have a 'Come To The Constitution' moment if they expect to survive.
    Yes but 2 things will happen. The current Democratic party will morph into some type of Marxist offshoot which on it's face would be silly, however, there's an awful lot of young voters who agree with this ideology. So much so that if Bernie Sanders had gotten the nomination, I'm not so sure Trump wins.
    The American Left: Where everything is politics and politics is everything.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    The Dems are for sure going more
    kook Left, it's "Hate Trump" 24/7.

If the special election in Pennsy goes
    their way tonight, they will be going
    even more nuts.

Of course, if they lose tonight, they will
    also be going more nuts so the result is
    a more LEFT, Nut filled, hate filled
    party regardless.
    May the FORCE be with you!

The communists are going for the kill folks. You MUST understand the END GAME! Its not guns, its not religion is a new Constitution. How do I know this? 2 reasons: 1) I fought the communists on the killing fields of Vietnam. 2) I went to college in the 60's and that is when I first heard this spoken by a car carrying communist: "The US Constitution is an outdated document written by a bunch of OLD WHITE MEN who OWNED SLAVES!! In order to have ruling Communist party it takes 2 things: 1) Worship of the Govt and its leader and denial of a higher power (GOD); 2) the removal of any means of real resistance, NO GUNS in the hands of the people. Fist they went after prayer in schools and won, then freedom of speech and they won, now they are going after our guns. The 1st and 2nd Amend are the keystones of our Constitution and life in America as we have known it. Take those away adn the Communist dream for America will be finally realized...We must draw a line in the sand BEFORE they take our guns, if they do it will be to late...Civil War but only if we have our guns...
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    The Dems are for sure going more
    kook Left, it's "Hate Trump" 24/7.

If the special election in Pennsy goes
    their way tonight, they will be going
    even more nuts.

Of course, if they lose tonight, they will
    also be going more nuts so the result is
    a more LEFT, Nut filled, hate filled
    party regardless.
    This election has become a referendum on Trump for the left. The left spent a boatload of cash portraying Lamb as a conservative democrat. Trump won Pennsylvania-18 by 20%. Even if Saccone wins the margin is likely to be much smaller. The leftist spin will be that Trump's support is eroding. They'll find some moron voter to say that they were a Trump supporter but Stormy was the final straw.

Lamb is ahead in the Monmouth poll taken in the last 4 days of the race. I don't have much faith in polls but the answers to the other questions in this one are interesting and worth a look:

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-ins...oll_pa_031218/

It shows, among other things, a dead heat on approval/disapproval of Trump. I'll put my money on a tiny GOP victory margin.
    Last edited by old dog; 03-13-2018 at 10:42 AM.

I don't foresee a violent civil war at any time in the future. I see America as the frog in the pot of water slowly heated to the boiling point.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Yes but 2 things will happen. The current Democratic party will morph into some type of Marxist offshoot which on it's face would be silly, however, there's an awful lot of young voters who agree with this ideology. So much so that if Bernie Sanders had gotten the nomination, I'm not so sure Trump wins.
    I firmly believe that Sanders would have won in 2016. A lot of Berniebots voted for Jill Stein or stayed home. The Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylyania Trump victories were razor thin.