1. #1 Black families are being targetted and bombed.. 
    link

There's no suspect or motive, but the DUmmies are positive that it's racism motivated and President Trump and conservatives are to blame.

HipChick (19,583 posts)

Black families are being targetted and bombed..

AP Central U.S. @APCentralRegion Authorities say package that exploded inside an Austin home, killing teenager and wounding a woman, linked to a deadly package at another Austin home earlier this month, both packages dropped off on front doorstep and not delivered by mail service. http://apne.ws/fa4aqvS

11:18 AM - Mar 12, 2018

The Latest: 2nd explosion badly injures woman in Austin

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The Latest on deadly package bombings in Austin, Texas (all times local): 12:30 p.m. Police are responding to another explosion in

apnews.com

Eliot Rosewater (12,834 posts)

1. But "identity politics" is the problem, yeah right.
    dalton99a (18,317 posts)

4. Police warn of 'suspicious' packages as deadly explosions rock Austin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-rock-austin/
    Police warn of ‘suspicious’ packages as deadly explosions rock Austin
    by Amy B Wang and Mark Berman | March 12 at 2:23 PM

Emergency officials in Austin reported an explosion late Monday morning, the third such incident in two weeks — and the second of the day.

On March 2, a 39-year-old man in northeast Austin was killed after a package on his front porch exploded, police said.

Early Monday, police responded to a similar package explosion at a home on the east side of the city.
    bettyellen (45,289 posts)

5. Hadnt seen it reported the victims are POC. Oh shit.
    And it makes it what, worse, that the victims are black?

Dreamer Tatum (10,871 posts)

6. No kidding - don't even have to decency to bomb white people.

Chilling.

8. Getting snarky over racially motivated terrorism- why? In the age of Trump it is a thing again
    Dreamer Tatum (10,871 posts)

9. When explosive devices are used to main and murder

the race of the recipient does not intensify my concern.

12. Duly noted. However the African American community in Austin have every right to be very concerned..

despite your apathy or people’s insistence that this is a coincidence. Always a coincidence, let’s not report on the swatikas and MAGA hats becasue they might upset people.
    cyndensco (1,378 posts)

14. If I knew black folk were being targeted,

the race of the recipient would CERTAINLY intensify MY concern. Shit, I live FAR from Austin but will be sharing this info with ALL my family and friends.

Guess it depends on your perspective?
    smirkymonkey (29,729 posts)

20. However, the race of the recipient is probably the reason these explosive packages

are being sent in the first place. I doubt it's random.
    malaise (169,585 posts)

7. Thank

Groper Don the Con - emperor of the despicable deplorable racist scumbags.
    a kennedy (14,752 posts)

10. Thats the first thing I thought as well.....

It’s now out in the open....vile hatred, and the orange one IS RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!
    Maybe, just maybe they are sent by someone (who is black or Hispanic) who has grudges against specific people in his/her community???? Or maybe by a mentally ill person who happens to be also black or Hispanic or whatever????

herding cats (11,576 posts)

11. Theyve not reported the race of the third victim yet, but its a predominately Latino neighborhood.

Just thought I’d mention that.

22. I agree.

The third bombing victim is a 75 year old Hispanic female.

I suspected a racist motive due to the areas picked, but it’s looking more and more likely.

30. I wondered what pattern he was referencing there, too.

I suspect this is a MAGA hat wearer, also. One thing we know is it’s a nutcase who has honed their bomb making skills. A person in the house behind the last explosion said it shook their house when it was detonated and sounded like two cars crashing into each other.

I read the ATF is bringing in the National Response Team, which is good in a scary kind of way.
    It likely really won't matter who did it. If the individual, when he/she is found wrote a letter and the letters MAGA are scattered throughout the letter the left will claim that is PROOF it was racist motivated and President Trump is to blame.

TheSmarterDog (187 posts)

26. How much ya wanna bet the Trumpfan terrorists doing it

Will never be identified as a Trumpfans or a terrorists?
    LonePirate (7,699 posts)

28. You are 100% correct on both terms.

The deplorables are emboldened and feeling invincible.

I fear things are going to get much, much worse.

Damn, if jumping to conclusions was an Olympic event, the DUmbasses would win the gold medal every time.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

Obviously these morons aren't aware that even if there are MAGA hats that proves nothing.

I wonder if the DUmmies heads would explode if they saw this statistic from Chicago in 2016

Fake hate crimes list

http://fakehatecrimes.org/fakes?page=1
    Last edited by Banacek; 03-12-2018 at 05:30 PM.
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Somebody didn't pay their drug bill.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

They need to massage their narrative. As posted elsewhere on CU, the third victim was a 75YO Hispanic woman. Since the relevant neighborhoods apparently are majority-black and -Hispanic, the bomber probably is not white, since they would be highly visible and memorable. The best guess I've heard is that it's probably an off-his/her-rocker neighbor of a less obtrusively visible skin color, IYKWIM.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Austin is another liberal ruined city, the capture of the killer will be very interesting indeed.

If the bomber turns out to be a muslim and was targeting Christians the Dummies will memory hole this so fast....
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

I think it's obvious that the race of the victims is part of the motive as to why they were targeted. But there are a lot of different possibilities as to the actual bomber's full motives, and that won't be revealed until he is apprehended. It could be a white supremacist, as I'm sure the DUers are hoping. It could be the opposite, trying to frame the white supremacists. It could be Islamic terror, but I don't really know how likely that is, given the limited number of targets and the targeting of people at home, as opposed to people in crowded public places.

Or it could be targeting specific people for perceived wrongs.

It could be a white supremacist, as I'm sure the DUers are hoping.
    I won't say it cannot be the case, but a white dude hand-delivering packages in a minority neighborhood at 1AM or 6AM would stick out like an odoriferous boil. I could be entirely wrong, but at this point this looks more like a serial killer targeting people semi-randomly in his/her neighborhood.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

With only three victims, two blacks and one Hispanic, a pattern can't even be suggested. There may be something other than their minority status to connect them. I'm not ruling out this attacks being race driven. I just think there are many different avenues to explore that shouldn't be hampered because someone wants to draw a conclusion based on flimsy evidence.
    Liberals! The real fascists.