1. #1 Clinton says Americans don't deserve Trump as president 
    link

The Hillybitch is off doing her usual - spreading hate, lying and making excuses for losing.

DonViejo (40,439 posts)

Clinton says Americans don't deserve Trump as president

Source: The Hill

BY JUDY KURTZ - 03/12/18 04:06 PM EDT

-snip-

“I would have to say, no, we did not deserve that,” the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee said with a laugh Saturday at an event in Mumbai, India, when asked by India Today editor Aroon Purie about Trump and the saying that “countries deserve the governments they get.”

“He ran the first reality TV campaign and he was the first reality TV candidate,” Clinton said of her one-time White House opponent.

“If you watch reality TV, you know it means that the person who is the most outrageous, the person who says the politically incorrect things, the person who’s insulting and attacking, drives big ratings,” Clinton, 70, continued.

-snip-

“I think most voters want a president who keeps her cool, who is calm and composed, and doesn’t get thrown off her game, or get upset, or get angry, or, heaven forbid, emotional. So I’m not going to respond,” Clinton said she determined in the moment.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...p-as-president
    machoneman (317 posts)

2. Thank YOU Hillary Rodham Clinton!

Clap, clap, clap....I applaud your reply! You go girl!
    What is it with liberals that they refer to women as "girls" and treat them as incapable idiots who are too stupid to be responsible for their sexuality yet insist that they are entitled to leadership positions?
    riversedge (41,127 posts)

8. WashPost: Hillary Clinton says follow the money in the Trump-Putin relationship

Hillary Clinton says ‘follow the money’ in the Trump-Putin relationship

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.57ff5dce151a

By Annie Gowen March 12 at 6:51 AM Email the author

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=&w=1484
    Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton smiles as she interacts with a women’s nongovernmental organization in Mumbai on July 18, 2009. (Rajanish Kakade/AP)

NEW DELHI — Hillary Clinton said over the weekend during a trip to India that the United States did not “deserve” the presidency of Donald Trump.

The former presidential candidate spoke at an event in Mumbai, where she schmoozed with Bollywood stars and where a well-known journalist warmly introduced her as the “woman who should have been the president of the United States of America.”

In her speech, Clinton spoke of the dangers of Russian influence and authoritarianism in regimes worldwide. “These are perilous times,” she said.

Later, when asked about the seemingly close relationship between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, now subject of a special counsel's investigation, Clinton replied: “Trump does have quite an affinity for dictators. He really likes their authoritarian posturing and behavior.”

“He does have a preexisting attitude of favorability toward these dictators, but I think it’s more than that with Putin and Russia,” she said.

“Do they have something on him?” asked the event’s host, India Today Editor Aroon Purie.
    ADVERTISING

“Well, we’ll find out, we’ll find out,” she answered. “Follow the money.”........................................... ....
    Oh, we DID follow the money, and it led from Hillary Clinton to the DNC and law firms directly to paying for Russian lies about President Trump. The only one 'colluding' with the Russians WAS HILLARY CLINTON.

Not surprising she is this cocky, but that just may end with prison and liberal heads exploding.

JI7 (65,573 posts)

9. We deserve the candidate that got millions more votes

Wwcd (2,577 posts)

18. She deserves her rightful place in our hall of Presidents.

65 million & those not yet old enough to vote deserve the America she was prepared to create.

We would now be building a far better world under her guidance...

------------
    but but but....some people said ...

*finger*
    Most of the country believed we deserved better than a corrupt, lying, Hillybitch who was all about power and money no matter the means.

rufnear (11 posts)

25. She nails it again

Hillary is right on point here. Trump is nothing but a clown. If the system "worked", we would have what we as Americans deserved.
    Devil Child (188 posts)

27. Clinton preaches the truth

We don't deserve this. Being held hostage by Trump. I hope the Trump voters, protest voters, and abstainers enjoy the shithole Trump is trying to turn our nation into.
    Awwwwww, that's too bad! LOL.

From one of those people HilLIARy described as "backward-looking" to an audience in a foreign country, enjoy your much resented involuntary retirement, HilLIARy. And make sure your tailor stocks up on orange cotton broadcloth, in extra wide!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Does anyone really care what she thinks or says?

She is to full of herself to realize she is yesterdays loser.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

“I think most voters want a president who keeps her cool, who is calm and composed, and doesn’t get thrown off her game, or get upset, or get angry, or, heaven forbid, emotional. So I’m not going to respond,” Clinton said she determined in the moment.
    There are many ashtrays, lamps and vases that would disagree.
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

What she is saying is that Americans don't deserve a good economy, jobs, more income, lower taxes and a strong military.

Wow, just Wow.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

The former presidential candidate spoke at an event in Mumbai, where she schmoozed with Bollywood stars and where a well-known journalist warmly introduced her as the “woman who should have been the president of the United States of America.”
    Except she LOST the election!!

Wwcd (2,577 posts)

Definately, mopping the floors and cleaning the toilets.

Hillary Clinton says ‘follow the money’ in the Trump-Putin relationship
    And ignore the money trail to the clinton foundation.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Wwcd (2,577 posts)

Absolutely! A tourist led around by a docent, like the normal people she deplores!
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    What she is saying is that Americans don't deserve a good economy, jobs, more income, lower taxes and a strong military.

Wow, just Wow.
    Yup.