1. #1 Parkland FL: Anthony Borges Fights for Life - Took 5 Bullets 
    link

laserhaas (6,137 posts)

Parkland FL: Anthony Borges Fights for Life - Took 5 Bullets

Marilyn Rule @rule_marilyn

Please pray for my amazing student Anthony Borges! He is a hero who was shot 5 times last week & has a long recovering ahead#MSDStrong #NeverAgain #MSDEagles #douglasstrong

11:33 PM - Feb 23, 2018 · Coral Springs, FL

Marilyn Rule @rule_marilyn

Please continue prayers for Anthony It appears that he took a turn turn for the worst today and is back in ICU on a ventilator. He had an emergency surgery today and another scheduled for tomorrowHe needs lots of prayers

10:46 PM - Mar 7, 2018

And here's more proof that all of this isn't about protecting our kids and is all about banning guns.
    DFW (27,342 posts)
    1. We we need here is a well-functioning magic wand

We need for Wayne LaPierre, David Keane or Dana Loesch (or all three) to trade places with this boy.

But that would only be poetic justice. Brave boys like Anthony never seem to get real justice, do they?
    Cha (204,128 posts)

3. While dana loesch is out there

viciously attacking anyone who supports sensible gun laws.

Such a brave kid! My heart goes to him and all the KIDS!
    "Sensible gun laws" = banning one gun or better yet a class of guns one at a time until they are all banned.

Angry Dragon (35,157 posts)

6. dana loesch is getting rich off of dying children..........soulless woman
    jaxind (876 posts)

10. Dana Leosch

Where was Dana Leosch's hatred at the CNN Town Hall when she was confronting the students?? I wish she had shown her true colors there instead of putting on an act of someone who truly cares about these kids. She is such a cowardly phony...such a vile person full of hatred and greed!
    She was acting like an adult in interacting with the kids while the rest of the 'adults' in that hall were acting just like the rude, out of control kids in the hall.
    laserhaas (6,137 posts)

11. Go Fund Me for Anthony Borges, has raised $600k

out of $1 Million

https://www.gofundme.com/anthonyborges
    Only about 3 comments were encouraging. None referenced prayer. It was all about bashing the NRA.

I haven't seen a SINGLE liberal be outraged that the FBI, law enforcement or the sheriffs department missed so many signs. Not to mention the Promise program which kept him off the radar for what he did while in school.

jaxind (876 posts)

10. Dana Leosch

Where was Dana Leosch's hatred at the CNN Town Hall when she was confronting the students?? I wish she had shown her true colors there instead of putting on an act of someone who truly cares about these kids. She is such a cowardly phony...such a vile person full of hatred and greed!
    No anger by the DUmmies against the the shooter, despite practically wearing a sign that said "stop me" or the multiple agencies who dropped the ball. The Sheriff was one of them, on stage with Dana, who knew at the time that his deputies had an opportunity to lower the body count by going in and engaging the shooter or allowing the EMTs in sooner to maybe save some victims but decided against it.
    Not PTArmigan. Just Anti Anti-gun.

laserhaas steps on rake, sense not knocked into him!

I guess DU-folk are too dumb to research who Anthony Borges blames for the shooting (hint: not Dana Loesch or the NRA).
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!