1. #1 FBI Refuses Order To Produce McCabe Communications 
    Fox News contributor Sara A. Carter reports that the FBI refuses to produce outgoing FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s communications in response to “a government watchdog group that has filed a lawsuit on behalf of a former senior FBI special agent.”

The communications in question are related to McCabe’s wife’s unsuccessful run for Virginia State senate and might also contain invaluable information on McCabe’s role in the Bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server used to send classified information, several former FBI sources and a government official told this reporter.

In January, Judicial Watch, a formidable conservative watchdog group based in Washington D.C., filed a lawsuit against the FBI for the communications on behalf of retired FBI Supervisory Special Agent Jeff Danik. Danik spent more than 28 years with the bureau as a supervisor in the counter-terrorism division and special overseas advisor. Danik filed his original Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request in October 2016 for McCabe’s communications.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...ommunications/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    So how does this work, we the people who employ these people are now non players and they the bad guys do what ever they like without the laws and or any approval. I would say that is a sure recipe for a good public hanging sometime in the future. You would think these people know they have been caught and are guilty of one of the worst crimes committed in our long existence as a Nation. They are a disgrace to all of us and I can't think of a better way to seal my fate as these people are doing, they already have been proven guilty of sedition and coup attempt, why are they not being arrested by the Military. Does someone know something we don't ??

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Old White Man View Post
    So how does this work, we the people who employ these people are now non players and they the bad guys do what ever they like without the laws and or any approval. I would say that is a sure recipe for a good public hanging sometime in the future. You would think these people know they have been caught and are guilty of one of the worst crimes committed in our long existence as a Nation. They are a disgrace to all of us and I can't think of a better way to seal my fate as these people are doing, they already have been proven guilty of sedition and coup attempt, why are they not being arrested by the Military. Does someone know something we don't ??
    I keep rackin' my brain over it.

McCabe, Comey, & Co. are not gonna be 'found innocent'. We know that.

Will Abuse Of Power be framed as a substitute for higher crimes? That's what I'm worried about. The squeaky legal aspect might be that The Commander In-Chief/The Chief Law-Enforcement Officer in the Nation is being found innocent of collusion... and now McCabe/Comey, etc., can be fully charged with treason.

The DOJ had to confirm that Trump was duly elected. That's my 2-cent opinion at the moment.

Nothing surprises me anymore. This is really beyond the pale. The level of corruption and the arrogance of these officials we, as the people employ is shameful. The swamp cannot be drained fast enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk