1. #1 ICE Director Fires Back at Nancy Pelosi: 'How Dare You' Call ICE Agents 'Cowardly 
    Acting ICE Director Thomas Homan had some strong words Tuesday for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who accused the Trump administration and ICE agents of carrying out "cowardly attacks" on illegal immigrants.

Pelosi issued the statement after the Justice Department filed a lawsuit against California, claiming three recently passed state laws are deliberately interfering with federal immigration enforcement.

“The people of California will not be bowed by the Trump administration’s brazen aggression and intimidation tactics," the California Democrat said. "Californians will continue to proudly keep our doors open to the immigrants who make America more American. We will fight this sham lawsuit and will fight all cowardly attacks on our immigrant communities.”

Homan responded on "Varney & Co." defending his officers for putting "their lives on the line" each day for their country

"So how dare you call them cowardly," he said.

He pointed out that the criminal illegal immigrants ICE targeted in recent raids were the ones who were actually terrorizing immigrant communities, as they are charged with serious offenses such as assault and murder.

"ICE went in there and removed these people from the community. So that's far from terrorizing. We're protecting people, we're protecting the American public," Homan said.

Homan also weighed in on San Francisco Sheriff Vicki Hennessy apologizing after ICE agents managed to interview an inmate in a San Francisco jail earlier this month.

“My staff made a mistake and I have to hold myself accountable,” Hennessy told The San Francisco Chronicle on Monday. “I apologize on behalf of the department. I feel embarrassed by it. I’ve taken steps to make sure it never happens again.”

She went on to say ICE was "testing our defenses and they found some weak points." Homan said it's "just ridiculous" that a law enforcement officer would apologize for ICE agents gaining access to someone who was in the country illegally and was arrested for committing another crime.
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/03/1...gents-cowardly

Glad to see him put san fran nan in her place. And it looks like the city of San Francisco needs a new Sheriff who places the safety of Legal Citizens ahead of illegal alien criminals.
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Power CUer
    To Pelosi, following the Constitution is "cowardly". Supporting criminals is "social justice."

This, in a nutshell, is San Francisco values. (Poor Saint Francis must be turning over in his grave right now over the city that is his namesake.)

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    To Pelosi, following the Constitution is "cowardly". Supporting criminals is "social justice."

This, in a nutshell, is San Francisco values. (Poor Saint Francis must be turning over in his grave right now over the city that is his namesake.)
    The old skank should be in a mental institution or prison either one...

If the Democrats gain any political clout on the national level and promote open borders, illegal immigration, sanctuary cities and the likes. We’ll need our guns to protect ourselves from these folks. Nothing against immigrates south of the border, but doing it legally is the only acceptable means. Democratic leadership will sink this country. Look no further than CA and you can see into the future. As demographics shift, the country is on shaky ground.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk