Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Last I heard, all voting-machines were ordered seized.

A touch-screen SNAFU was directing R-votes to D... allegedly. And a precinct that had already announced 100% of votes were in suddenly announced that 700 more votes were 'coming in'.

Dawson Leery (16,805 posts)

The GOP is trying to steal PA-18.
    Westmoreland will not be reporting by precinct tonight.
    what is the deadline for a precinct to report results? Wouldn't it be better to wait until you have valid and verified results than to just throw out a number that will be inaccurate and challenged?
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Last I heard, all voting-machines were ordered seized.

A touch-screen SNAFU was directing R-votes to D... allegedly. And a precinct that had already announced 100% of votes were in suddenly announced that 700 more votes were 'coming in'.
    I heard this on the radio as well, but didnt catch all of it. Might have to go over to the trusted news source, The DUmp, to get the truth. Im sure they are investigating!

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    But have you looked at Conor Lamb and what he stands for? He's more conservative than McCain, McConnell, Ryan, Graham, and Flake combined.
    All true - maybe????
    If confirmed, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him immediately go prostrate himself before Pelosi & Shumer!! Then, so much for his "campaign rhetoric" of bi-partisanship!!!