1. #1 UniParty At Work – Paul Ryan SuperPac Campaigned to Elect Democrat Conor Lamb 
    Power CUer
    UniParty At Work – Paul Ryan SuperPac Campaigned to Elect Democrat Conor Lamb
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...at-conor-lamb/

...Now, a stunning discovery surfaces of Paul Ryan’s Congressional Leadership SuperPAC, congressionalleadershipfund.org, actually campaigning for the Democrat, Conor Lamb, in the recent PA18 congressional race.

As evidenced by Big League Politics the Paul Ryan SuperPAC sent a mailer to Pennsylvania CD-18 voters touting Lamb’s favorable position on gun ownership rights:

Now, there will be some who think this is just a bone-headed move by Paul Ryan because the Democrats already held a +50,000 registration advantage in the district and the SuperPAC didn’t know this mailer would actually end up supporting Lamb. However, as mentioned, there’s a history here that tells us “a mistake” is likely not the case.

The real motive, based on an honest review of history, is the professional UniParty apparatus knew that Democrat Conor Lamb needed a lift to offset the cross party voting that was reflected in the district voting (by over 20 points) for Donald Trump in 2016.

The DC Republican apparatus is quite comfortable losing their majority position so long as they are not forced to support Trump policies which are entirely against their financial interests. [How Mitch McConnell Crushed The Tea-Party]

Why do these sites publish these fake news stories? All they accomplish is to put their own credibility in the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Why do these sites publish these fake news stories? All they accomplish is to put their own credibility in the toilet.
    What's fake about it?

Photoshop PERIOD

1. I don't doubt that Ryan was not disappointed by the democrat win but he is not stupid enough to be this blatant about it.

2. If it were true, Rush, Sean, Drudge, Fox would be beating Ryan over the head with it relentlessly.

I don't have to research it further. It is total crap.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by old dog View Post
    Photoshop PERIOD

1. I don't doubt that Ryan was not disappointed by the democrat win but he is not stupid enough to be this blatant about it.

2. If it were true, Rush, Sean, Drudge, Fox would be beating Ryan over the head with it relentlessly.

I don't have to research it further. It is total crap.
    https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...mb/40920#40920
    "If the Bible is true why don't we have any urns or vessels that like say expires 6/15/300 BC on the bottom?"
    Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Thank you for that followup, Rock. Nice to know it wasn't photoshopped nor was it intended to elect a democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    OK, thanks Rock, it makes some sense now. I still think it was a dumb idea.