1. #1 Dems Looking To Dump Pelosi 
    Power CUer
    Coup: Dems Looking To Dump Pelosi
    http://govtslaves.info/2018/03/coup-...o-dump-pelosi/

A coup is brewing inside the Democratic Party as members look to replace Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) with a new House Minority Leader.

In fact, even Pelosi’s seat is in jeopardy because she’s facing THREE Democratic challengers in her next election, all of whom are more in tune with the rising far-left ideologies of the Bay Area.

Pelosi is also facing concerns over her state of health, especially after she confused President Trump with George W. Bush during a speech.

According to the NTK Network:

“Democrat Conor Lamb, who won Pennsylvania’s 18th congressional district special election on Tuesday, was successful in part because of a direct-to-camera ad in which he said he would not support Pelosi as leader of the House Democratic caucus.”

This suggests it’s getting safer for Democrats to publicly defy Pelosi.

Another problem with Pelosi is that she’s the same vintage as Hillary Clinton, which makes her toxic by association because Democrats are also trying to pressure Clinton to step out of the spotlight.

They want to dump her, but can't find a dump that will take her.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Old n Grumpy View Post
    They want to dump her, but can't find a dump that will take her.
    Apparently, her whole city of San Francisco is a dump:
    http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/16/...wn-liberalism/

...In addition to dangerous patches of broken glass, the sidewalks in San Francisco are often accompanied by truly staggering amounts of trash. I didn’t understand initially from where all this trash was originating, until I witnessed someone breaking open a public trash bin in order to sift through the items. Amongst the trash that lines the many sidewalks of San Francisco, there are often used needles and more than occasionally, human feces.

In November of 2017 alone, 6,211 needles were collected while via the 311 App (the “concerned citizen” reporting app set up by recently deceased San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee), 1,498 requests were made to clean up human feces. The public defecation problem has become so intolerable in San Francisco that private citizens have built an online map to track the concentrations of poop in the city, so that pedestrians may know to avoid certain areas.....

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Disgusting! Same with the city!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Disgusting! Same with the city!!!
    Rimshot!

They should have dumped her as leader after the 2010 midterms.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Pelosi will be fine..there are plenty of places for senile people..

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Probably so, although the loss wasn't directly due to her. Obamacare was wildly unpopular (despite the Democrat rhetoric) and the bill was being pushed during the midterms. In addition, the party in power often loses seats in an off election.

I think that people like Pelosi, Clinton, McCain, Lady Lindsay, and other members of the severely geriatric set are not there because they are loved by constituents or party members. I think they have proved themselves to be reliable Wall Street whores and are kept in for that purpose.

San Francesspool, shithouse by the bay, run by corrupt criminals who care more for the vagrants, illegals and wackjobs than they do for the honest taxpaying American citizens that pay their salaries.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.