1. #1 Jobless NFL Star Says He’ll NO LONGER KNEEL During Anthem 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    An NFL star who pioneered “taking a knee” during the performance of the US national anthem at professional football games announced he plans to pursue a “different approach” heading into the 2018 season.
    According to ESPN, Eric Reid -who spearheaded the protest alongside teammate Colin Kaepernick in 2016- said during a recent interview that he no longer intends to kneel during the performance of the ‘Star-Spangled Banner.’
    “I’m not saying I’m going to stop being active because I won’t. I’m just going to consider different ways to be active, different ways to bring awareness to the issues of this country and improve on the issues happening in this country,” said Reid.
    “I don’t think it will be in the form of protesting during the anthem. I say ‘during’ because it’s crazy that the narrative changed to we were ‘protesting the anthem,’ and that wasn’t the case. I think we’re going to take a different approach to how we’re going to be active,” he added.
    Reid’s comments come more than a week into his search for a contract, with many team owners and officials opting to stay away from “controversial” players after a disastrous 2017 season.
    Moe>https://www.hannity.com/media-room/e...during-anthem/
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

it's interesting the huge sacrifice he's going to make when he says that he isn't going to take a knee on the field before the game during the National Anthem considering he may not be on the field because no team will sign him.

That's like me saying I'm not going to throw my hat up into the stands after I pitch a perfect game in the last game of the 2018 World Series to win it for my team...
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

"Enemy. The word you are looking for is enemy. When the ideals of someone are antithetical to yours, you can say the word "enemy". DUmmy ret5hd Fri Aug 24, 2018, 05:10 PM