Thread: RIP ben_meyers

1. #1 RIP ben_meyers 
    Finally after 3 years and 2700 posts we got TS'd. At times there were 5 of us using that mole, and we aren't sure what happened tonight.

Our latest favorite was a little jab at Leopold/Pitt that Ralph brought over here.

Oh well, the Dump was getting to be less and less FUn every day, too easy and predictable.

Where a lot of that moles threads being brought over often? I've been told that DU Mods can view where "guests" are coming from when they follow a link. So all the times that people click on a link from here, the mods can see that there is heavy traffic to that thread coming from CU. With a bit of research, they can determine if a specific poster is "drawing" a lot of our attention, and then add 1 and 1 together.

Thats the assumption about how my last mole got popped.

Sonnabend
    What got you TS'd?

Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    What got you TS'd?

Link?
    He said he didn't know what caused it.

At times there were 5 of us using that mole, and we aren't sure what happened tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    Finally after 3 years and 2700 posts we got TS'd. At times there were 5 of us using that mole, and we aren't sure what happened tonight.

Our latest favorite was a little jab at Leopold/Pitt that Ralph brought over here.

Oh well, the Dump was getting to be less and less FUn every day, too easy and predictable.
    Kudos to you and your buddies. Three years is a great run for a mole. I am in awe of your skillz!

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Where a lot of that moles threads being brought over often? I've been told that DU Mods can view where "guests" are coming from when they follow a link. So all the times that people click on a link from here, the mods can see that there is heavy traffic to that thread coming from CU. With a bit of research, they can determine if a specific poster is "drawing" a lot of our attention, and then add 1 and 1 together.

Thats the assumption about how my last mole got popped.
    Moonbats are getting more and more paranoid these days ( and not in the fun way).

I miss the days when they all thought CIA ninja midgets were living inside their DVD players and the NSA was sending K agents disguised as girl scouts with poison cookies to their door.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.