Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Antifa Vows to Drive Pro-Life Speaker Off Campus at Public California Universities 
    Power CUer
    Antifa Vows to Drive Pro-Life Speaker Off Campus at Public California Universities
    https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/0...-universities/
    Antifa pledges to ‘drive’ pro-life speaker ‘off campus’ at California public universities

California State University-Los Angeles got an expensive lesson in constitutional obligations when it allowed a near-riot against a conservative speaker two years ago.

As a result of the First Amendment lawsuit filed against the taxpayer-funded institution, it pledged to follow its own free-speech policy that vows to treat speakers in a viewpoint-neutral manner and remove disruptive protesters from such events.

CSULA’s commitment is going to be tested next week, because local illiberal activist groups under the “Refuse Fascism” banner are pledging to “drive the fascists off campus.”

The target of their ire is Kristan Hawkins, the president of Students for Life of America, who is speaking on “the injustices of abortion” in the LA Room in the Student Union building on campus on Tuesday. Young America’s Foundation is sponsoring the event.

Hawkins is a “fanatical anti-women, Christian-Fascist” whose campus tour is intended to “spew her misogynistic, anti-women poison,” according to the event description for Refuse Fascism’s “CalSt NO! Kristan Hawkins! Resist the Fascist Anti-Woman Agenda!” It continues:

The anti-choice agenda being pushed by Trump/Pence and their fascist movement is nothing less than preparing for the ground for a real-life “Handmaid’s tale”, with women completely enslaved and subordinated to a patriarchal order. NO! We refuse to accept this! Refuse Fascism will join all who despise this fascist agenda and unite with everyone who recognizes the grave threat to all women – and to everyone – that this fascist movement represents. In the name of humanity, we refuse to accept a fascist America! Drive the fascists off campus AND out of the white house!

So let me see if I understand this. A group who claims to be against fascism is vowing to prevent someone from exercising their first ammendment rights at a planned and approved event.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    "People who think they know it all, are annoying to those of us who really do".... Pyro Bob

The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    So let me see if I understand this. A group who claims to be against fascism is vowing to prevent someone from exercising their first ammendment rights at a planned and approved event.
    They don't see the irony.

Psychotic, hypocritical bigots.
    Gotta love how they accuse Ms. Hawkins of being "Misogynistic" and "Anti- Women" (A self- hating woman, then, I suppose?), because she recognizes that it's wrong for babies to be sucked out of their mother's wombs and hacked to bits by a Planned Parenthood ghoul (With their remains then sold on the black market to help further fatten the Planned Parenthood ghoul's bank account) purely for the sake of the mother's convenience.

I personally believe that these groups don't care about fascism or any other "ism". What they care about is violent disruption of public events. Basically they are extreme anarchists.
    Liberals! The real fascists.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    What a nice bunch of Libtards!!

The event needs to go on and recorded
    to show the country what happens when a
    collection of scum get together to "Protest".

Met by a Blue Line of...

May the FORCE be with you!

The more obnoxious the Antifoids make themselves the more they alienate normal people. I hate saying this, but there are probably some Pro-Life people who voted for Snoopy rather than Trump who need to learn the unwisdom of that vote.
    Facts don't matter to DUpipo.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

Lets make this easy: All the folks involved in the presentation, some guy from Texas just paid to have them come down and spend a week on the 'Kill'um All Let GOD Sort It Out' Ranch where they spend a week in self defense training with hands, knives, and GUNS: Upon graduation they get their concealed handgun license, a gun, concealed holster and a bullet/knife proof vest.
    ALL the media is there to video them going thru the course and their graduation.

The following week they speak at California Univ...
    Don
    Major US Army Infantry (RET)
    Hill Country of Texas

Conservative, Constitutionalist, Capitalist, Christian. I speak: John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere...

Quote Originally Posted by Dlr Pyro View Post
    So let me see if I understand this. A group who claims to be against fascism is vowing to prevent someone from exercising their First Amendment rights at a planned and approved event.
    Ironic that a group that says they're against fascism are using tactics of the fascists against their enemies. The FA in ANTIFA doesn't stand for fascists/fascism. It stands for the First Amendment.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Liberalism is what the stupid think is smart.

These assholes think they're morally superior to everyone else.

Besides that, they think somehow that they're the rebel, standing up to " The Man".
    But nothing could be farther from the truth.

The whole idea is to give power to the people, these jerkazoids think it a great idea to give more and more power to the State, you know " The Man ".

Besides, if your teachers, administrators and student organizations all agree with you, how the fuck are you rebelling?
    ANTIFA is working to take rights away from individuals and give it to the State. Pardon me, but last time I heard that was Fascism.
    You know, that thing they call everyone who doesn't agree with their whiny ass 112% of the time.

So until they can understand things like Free Speech and Individualism, fuck them, the horse they rode in on and the sorry bastard who saddled it for them.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.