Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 John McCain Blames Trump for Latest Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria 
    Failed presidential candidate Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) blamed President Donald Trump for the most recent chemical weapons attack in Syria.

“President Trump last week signaled to the world that the United States would prematurely withdraw from Syria,” McCain wrote in a statement, saying that Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad was “emboldened by American inaction.”

The Arizona senator urged Trump to launch a military strike against Syria in response to the use of chemical weapons, citing his decision to bomb an airbase in Syria in 2017.

“The President responded decisively when Assad used chemical weapons last year. He should do so again, and demonstrate that Assad will pay a price for his war crimes,” he wrote.

The senator tacitly endorsed Trump’s specific condemnation of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s decision to back Assad but demanded specific action
    I generally dislike wishing people would die, especially from cancer. I made an exception for Ted Kennedy. I just added McCain to the list.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-attack-syria/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

Ever since the 2000 primary elections McCain has made considerable conscious effort to be an utter PITA and worse to any R President not named John McCain. He's a bitter resentful man.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    SIGH.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

I blame this on the brain tumor. It is obviously causing his head to swell.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I blame this on the brain tumor. It is obviously causing his head to swell.
    Yes but not enough.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Supposedly the type of tumor that McCain has grows invasively and fast. Whatever it may have to do with McCain's antics of the past year or two, it doesn't explain his crap-weaseling and back-stabbing in the Bush years. I don't see much difference between McCain under Trump and McCain under GWB.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

What a disgusting bastard. I plan on taking a day off of work in celebration for the day he finally drops. I'd have a little bit more respect for him if he would just be honest about his political affiliation but no. He's content to keep attempting to fly under the radar as a Democrat operative. Fuck him and anything to do with him.

8. #8 Trump Emboldened Assad To Use Chemical Weapons..Says Asshole McCain.. 
    President Donald Trump's recent talk of withdrawing American troops from Syria emboldened Syrian President Bashar Assad to apparently launch another chemical attack, Sen. John McCain said on Sunday.

The Arizona Republican, who is chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, released a statement that "President Trump last week signaled to the world that the United States would prematurely withdraw from Syria. Bashar Assad and his Russian and Iranian backers have heard him, and emboldened by American inaction, Assad has reportedly launched another chemical attack against innocent men, women and children."

McCain said that Trump should respond militarily, as he did last year following a report of a similar attack by Assad's forces.

"President Trump was quick to call out Assad today, along with the Russian and Iranian governments, on Twitter," he said. "The question now is whether he will do anything about it. The President responded decisively when Assad used chemical weapons last year. He should do so again and demonstrate that Assad will pay a price for his war crimes."

McCain conceded that that "Trump inherited bad options after years of inaction by his predecessor in Syria," but insisted that "no one should believe we are out of options. We can and should change course – starting with a comprehensive strategy that lays out clear objectives for our mission there. It's not too late to stop Assad's impunity and begin to rewrite this terrible chapter in our history."

Dozens of people were killed in an alleged chemical weapons attack on a hospital in Douma on Saturday, according to The Hill.

The attack followed statements by Trump in in recent weeks signaling that he wants to bring American troops home from Syria "very soon," since ISIS has almost entirely been defeated.

Why is this senile piece of crap still alive?

Source? Link?

Not that I don’t believe it. It sounds just like him.

I’ll always thank McCain for writing his bio. It let me know what kind of worthless human he was.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Source? Link?

Not that I don’t believe it. It sounds just like him.

I’ll always thank McCain for writing his bio. It let me know what kind of worthless human he was.
    He mc cain don't have many veteran friends surrounding him because all of us that were there know what he is, not only that he was the first ambassador to North Vietnam after the pullout and his first act was to hand over millions of dollars while we still had no information on our missing in action. For me that was when I first started my very deep hatred of a turd traitor and he has added to his resume by pitching for all these illegals that have completely taken over the Gulf Coast, my home of Houston is nothing but Mexican now and not legal Mexicans but all descendants of illegals. They bent all the city laws to allow the ass wipes to do anything they liked including having their outdoor markets without license and a thousand damned taco trucks running up and down the streets, I hate Houston and will never go back to my own home and he is but one player who had a hand in slowly giving it away. Good riddance to mc cain his last breath can't come soon enough, he is no hero and never was, he just happened to get shot down doing what thousands of others did each and every day. If he had a complaint he should have brought it up with that turd johnson who was the one responsible for his being shot down.