1. #1 Soros-Backed Prosecutor Under FBI Investigation Indicts Republican Governor Eric Grei 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    By: STEVE HANTLER
    The old saying is true: you can indict a ham sandwich. Actually, it's even worse: you can indict for a dream about a ham sandwich.

I wish I was kidding, but I'm not.
    Here's the story: In St. Louis, Missouri, in 2018, a man was indicted for a felony for allegedly taking a compromising photograph of his mistress. From the beginning, the details were sketchy: the woman wasn't sure if she'd seen a flash or heard a phone click. Under cross-examination, she revealed even more uncertainty. Turns out, she'd never actually seen a phone. She'd never seen a camera. She'd never seen a photo.
    Oh - and she might have dreamt the whole thing up. That's right: when asked by the prosecutor whether she had seen a phone, she said it was something she may once have had a dream about.
    As everyone reading should know by this point, the man under indictment is Eric Greitens - the sitting, popular, conservative former Navy SEAL and governor of Missouri. The prosecutor who brought the indictment is St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner
    Moe>http://tapwires.com/2018/04/10/hantl...use-of-a-dream
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    By: STEVE HANTLER
    The old saying is true: you can indict a ham sandwich. Actually, it's even worse: you can indict for a dream about a ham sandwich.

I wish I was kidding, but I'm not.
    Here's the story: In St. Louis, Missouri, in 2018, a man was indicted for a felony for allegedly taking a compromising photograph of his mistress. From the beginning, the details were sketchy: the woman wasn't sure if she'd seen a flash or heard a phone click. Under cross-examination, she revealed even more uncertainty. Turns out, she'd never actually seen a phone. She'd never seen a camera. She'd never seen a photo.
    Oh - and she might have dreamt the whole thing up. That's right: when asked by the prosecutor whether she had seen a phone, she said it was something she may once have had a dream about.
    As everyone reading should know by this point, the man under indictment is Eric Greitens - the sitting, popular, conservative former Navy SEAL and governor of Missouri. The prosecutor who brought the indictment is St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner
    Moe>http://tapwires.com/2018/04/10/hantl...use-of-a-dream
    Eric indited by another black leftist puke........Affirmative action blacks are ruining this country....

From http://thefederalist.com/2018/03/21/...ds-up-in-jail/

An indictment with dubious origins and few facts has led to a trial with almost unbelievable moments of legal comedy. There was the initial hearing, when the prosecution admitted to the judge that they don’t have evidence to win the trial. Then there the moment when the prosecutors had to tell the defense that they didn’t have the photo that is supposedly the reason for the indictment in the first place.

And last, but most certainly not least, there was the moment when the prosecution allegedly broke the law by bringing on a prosecutor who was serving elsewhere as a criminal defense attorney. Yep, that’s a crime in the state of Missouri, and the prosecution allegedly committed it. Whoops.
    Obviously, Gardner probably didn’t think it would go this way. She was probably thinking this case against a high-profile, popular, sitting Republican Governor would make her name. Now it might ruin her career. Here’s why: It’s almost certain, at this point, that the case will either be thrown out by the judge or that the governor will be found innocent. But there might be more fallout to come — for Gardner, that is. What if the Greitens team files a civil suit against Gardner, one that could cost her millions in damages? What if citizens in the city of St. Louis file complaints with the police or Missouri’s attorney general about Gardner’s conduct, leading to a criminal investigation? Ironically, a case that began on illegitimate grounds could end with the quite-legitimate investigation of the prosecutor who started it.

Five new facts have emerged in the course of the trial that point to this being a real possibility....

1. It appears that Gardner began preparing the paperwork for the indictment prior to conducting any investigation.
    3. Gardner’s assistant prosecutor allegedly misled the grand jury about the indictment.
    4. Gardner’s investigators were under FBI investigation.
    5. Even the chief of police of St. Louis is demanding answers.
    People falsely accused or prosecuted - as opposed to mistakenly or with insufficient evidence - need to push back every bit as hard as the accuser/prosecutor. At this point it looks like Greitens should own Gardner's house and law license.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!