1. #1 Congressional Black Caucus Dem Accuses Zuckerberg of Not Hiring Enough Blacks 
    As the second day of Mark Zuckerberg’s ballyhooed appearance in front of Congress continues to descend into farce, the clowns are now taking over the circus.

The Facebook CEO has had a few rough spots like being questioned aggressively by Senator Ted Cruz on censoring conservatives on his social media network but it has been really smooth sailing for “Zuck” who has been treated in a manner that one would expect from a pack of political prostitutes addressing the fifth wealthiest billionaire on the planet.

Ostensibly the hearings were to have been about privacy and Facebook’s abuse of user information to sell targeted advertising but have devolved into an orgy of ass-kissing and the typical identity politics pandering that has been developed into an art form by Democrats.

And it was only a matter of time until someone whipped out the race card and Congressional Black Caucus loudmouth G.K. Butterball Butterfield did just that by accusing Zuckerberg of not hiring enough black executives at Facebook and also is demanding that Zuckerberg use his dominance in Silicon Valley to implement what can only be described as affirmative action in Silicon Valley.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/co...enough-blacks/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

This Race Card Play is blue-on-blue, so I'm ing. But this shows how utterly ignorant the CBC racists are. Unlike that CBC racist, I've worked in Silicon Valley for 40 years. Silicon Valley companies don't lack blacks in upper manglement due to racism, the lack is because relatively few black go into Tech. Lots of East Asians, lots of South Asians, not many blacks - Tech companies cannot afford to discriminate on the basis of race, because those talented blacks (or whatever) would be hired by their competitors. The lack is due to millions of blacks' choices to do other things.
    I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

Note to "Warpy" and "shockey80": I voted for Donald Trump! I would do so again!

How many white members are in the congressional black caucus?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The price of freedom is something the protected will never know.

"Even if Trump didn't pay Russian hookers to pee on one another to defile a bed the Obamas once slept on it sounds like something he would do and that's all that matters." DemocratSinceBirth, Wed Jan 11, 2017, 09:32 AM

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Nonsense! Silicon valley people have lots of black and hispanic household help as well as gardeners and car washing people!
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by SVPete View Post
    This Race Card Play is blue-on-blue, so I'm ing. But this shows how utterly ignorant the CBC racists are. Unlike that CBC racist, I've worked in Silicon Valley for 40 years. Silicon Valley companies don't lack blacks in upper manglement due to racism, the lack is because relatively few black go into Tech. Lots of East Asians, lots of South Asians, not many blacks - Tech companies cannot afford to discriminate on the basis of race, because those talented blacks (or whatever) would be hired by their competitors. The lack is due to millions of blacks' choices to do other things.
    Don't yall just love it when liberals eat their own!

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk