1. #1 I have a favor to ask. 
    link

TNNurse (2,783 posts)

I have a favor to ask.

First, I will not ever forgive Comey for election interference.
    So, I am not going to buy his book and give him any money.
    I understand why others want to be able to read what he says about Trump.

All I care about is whether he admits he was wrong about what he did to Hillary Clinton just before the election. I will not accept an apology, but I wonder what he says.
    Comey clearly shielded Hillary from the consequences of her corruption, but they hate him for opening the investigation when all the e mails were found on Weiner's laptop.

Anyone who DARES thwart the leftist agenda (or who the left blames/accuses of doing so) is evil and must not only apologize but show how ashamed they are of it. There's no such thing as two or more valid opinions or beliefs......theirs is the right one, everyone else is the enemy that must be shamed, suppressed and destroyed.

Lulu KC (313 posts)

5. He does not--in the book

But I think he shows an inkling of guilt. My inner armchair psychologist thinks that as he is interviewed and questioned, questioned, questioned about it he will either a. continue the charade rather than admitting he made a gigantic mistake or b. come to a realization that it's ok to admit you totally screwed up and have regrets about it.

Until he does b. he's dead to me. In fact, I'm doing a news diet over the weekend to stop being reminded of it. I think I'll finally read Hilary's book. I think I'm ready.

I don't think he's the only reason HRC isn't president, though. He didn't help, but Cambridge Analytica and I still swear some kind of vote tampering must have occurred. I pin it on Putin. Comey didn't help.

TNNurse (2,783 posts)

I have a favor to ask.

First, I will not ever forgive Comey for election interference.
    So, I am not going to buy his book and give him any money. Not a problem, the clintons already paid him off.
    I understand why others want to be able to read what he says about Trump.
    Read it, it is a bunch of bull shit from a pissed off disgruntled former employee.
    I love the sound of liberal heads exploding in the morning!!

Toxically masculine and proud of it!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens.

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Must be terrible to live your entire life in denial, they know the truth but just refuse to step back into reality, or you could just say they're all brain dead and that would be good enough.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a moron.
    May the FORCE be with you!