View Poll Results: Did you vote for evil oil or protecting the caribou?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want to drill now and cut dependence on foreign oil.

154 95.06%
  • Nooo, never, they might destroy the environment.

8 4.94%
  • Haven't decided yet.

0 0%

Thread: Drill Now?? Yes/No

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

Reid and Pelosi are ridiculous. I got this from Grassfire in an email.

Harry Reid is now attempting to dismiss and ignore the will of
    the people who are demanding real solutions and real relief
    at the gas pumps.

After his energy speculation bill was defeated, Reid is now switching
    gears toward his omnibus spending bill, but key members of the
    Senate--notably Minority leader Mitch McConnell says, "I will vote
    to keep the Democrat Leadership at the table until we do something
    serious about gas prices."
    Don't know about everyone else, but the gas has gone down from $4.05 per gallon regular to $3.69 a gallon since Bush said he wanted to lift that ban on drilling.

All the libs were saying it would only be a couple cents to a nickel a gallon. Think what it would be if the Congress actually did something.

If you haven't signed the petition yet, please do it. They need a lot more signatures to make an impression on Reid and Pelosi.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

Don't know about everyone else, but the gas has gone down from $4.05 per gallon regular to $3.69 a gallon since Bush said he wanted to lift that ban on drilling.

All the libs were saying it would only be a couple cents to a nickel a gallon. Think what it would be if the Congress actually did something.

If you haven't signed the petition yet, please do it. They need a lot more signatures to make an impression on Reid and Pelosi.
    I would like to see Bush call Congress back into session if they do not address the energy crisis and at least allow states the option to drill off their coast. Under current law, states can not drill in the offshore area even if they wanted to. Instead of punishing the oil companies, Congress should make it easier to drill and explore for new sources of energy. I think Natural Gas has more promise as an alternative to oil than any other source plus we have plenty of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

Nothing will make an impact to move Reid and Pelosi off of their failed philosophical stance. They are against anything and everything that can be perceived as a Conservative effort.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    They are against anything and everything that can be perceived as a Conservative effort.
    Which is completely unlike you're stance against everything liberal how?

/cue "BCUZ LIBRATS R duMMIES!1"
    //cue AmPat furiously trying to act like hes the King of Bipartisanland

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Which is completely unlike you're stance against everything liberal how?

/cue "BCUZ LIBRATS R duMMIES!1"
    //cue AmPat furiously trying to act like hes the King of Bipartisanland
    And you're bi-partisan?

What is your solution to the energy crisis?

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"

BTW, Eyelids, here are the number of folks who disagree with you. Here on the board it's 58-3. Nationally, here's the new total of folks signing that petition.

Join the 1,387,004 people who have signed the petition.

"

Eyelids
    I dont fucking care how many of you idiots think we should drill. The megimoos and lacarnuts of the world are not the company I care to keep.

And my solution to the energy crisis: Grin and bear it. We brought it upon ourselves, we had all the time in the world to find an alternative source of energy and we didnt. The transition period could have been a lot smoother but you assholes wouldnt kick your oil addiction, and still you're too stubborn/dumb at this point to realize what a disaster its going to be.

I signed your stupid petition 10 times just to show how worthless it is. I plan to sign it some more, I wonder how it will look when the name "Derpa McDepDerp" shows up a dozen times?

I dont fucking care how many of you idiots think we should drill. The megimoos and lacarnuts of the world are not the company I care to keep.

And my solution to the energy crisis: Grin and bear it. We brought it upon ourselves, we had all the time in the world to find an alternative source of energy and we didnt. The transition period could have been a lot smoother but you assholes wouldnt kick your oil addiction, and still you're too stubborn/dumb at this point to realize what a disaster its going to be.

I signed your stupid petition 10 times just to show how worthless it is. I plan to sign it some more, I wonder how it will look when the name "Derpa McDepDerp" shows up a dozen times?
    I presume you take public transport or ride a tricycle? What a solution---grin and bear it. Easier said when mommy and daddy pay your way.

As far as your signing like that, it's idiotic.

"

Eyelids
    Hell yea I use public transportation or (god help me) I walk. I know its hard when you're all fat slobs who plop in front of FOXNEWS for 3 hours a day but maybe if you crawled off your ass for 30 minutes you might like it.

Nothing could be more idiotic than an online petition which doesnt even make me clear my cache before voting again. I like the part where it says "En Espanol" for all the people in this country (who you absolutely loathe) that dont speak English.

Hell yea I use public transportation or (god help me) I walk. I know its hard when you're all fat slobs who plop in front of FOXNEWS for 3 hours a day but maybe if you crawled off your ass for 30 minutes you might like it.

Nothing could be more idiotic than an online petition which doesnt even make me clear my cache before voting again. I like the part where it says "En Espanol" for all the people in this country (who you absolutely loathe) that dont speak English.

God you are a total asshole. My brother was a "liberal" and just died last Tuesday. I loved him with everything I had, politics didn't enter into the equation. I would have done anything for him and he would have done the same for me. I hope someone actually loves you enough to mourn you when you are gone because you aren't a prick because you are a liberal, you are a prick because that seems to be who you are.