View Poll Results: Did you vote for evil oil or protecting the caribou?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want to drill now and cut dependence on foreign oil.

154 95.06%
  • Nooo, never, they might destroy the environment.

8 4.94%
  • Haven't decided yet.

0 0%

Thread: Drill Now?? Yes/No

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Eyelids
    These recent posts have motivated me to make a few more bunk gmail accounts and sign under some more false names. If Newt hasn't thought to sign his own petition I just did it for him... about 6 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    These recent posts have motivated me to make a few more bunk gmail accounts and sign under some more false names. If Newt hasn't thought to sign his own petition I just did it for him... about 6 times.
    You're a creep. I guess you think it's so cute. If you're a product of our educational system, God help us. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    You're a creep. I guess you think it's so cute. If you're a product of our educational system, God help us. :mad:
    Worse, he's representative of the product and the producers of that foul product. The education of our students is an indoctrination of anti-American, pro liberal philosophy. America-Bad, everbody else-Good.

Liberals screech about the Pledge of Allegiance/Boy Scouts etc. because it "indoctrinates" when what they really object to is the form of indoctrination. Liberal indoctrination is correct (just ask one) and therefore protected rights. Conservative indoctrination is wrong (because liberals say so) and EVIL because it is intolerant and Pro-American sentiment amounts to anti-multiculturalism.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I really get so much enjoyment out of it. This petition is a joke anyways, might as well treat it as such.

Banned
    While I am not interested in entering this discussion, I fail to comprehend the outrage at Eyelid's rather juvenille pranks, i.e., signing the petition under various, obviously false names. This is a common tactic that extremists of both right and left use on petitions originated by the other side. Of those criticizing him, how many have not done the same thing? And for those of you who haven't, did you speak up and criticize the many members here who have bragged about doing so?

Oh wait, I forgot. When "we" do it, we're smart; when they do it, they're stupid. Ah for the return of the dear departed MrBackoftheBus.

Two sides. Same coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I really get so much enjoyment out of it. This petition is a joke anyways, might as well treat it as such.
    Figures an elitest joke of a human being like you would think Americans wanting to drill for oil in America instead of importing it from overseas is laughable. Do everyone a favor and eat a bullet.

Goldwater
    When has an online petition ever worked?

They don't work, sorry guys and gals.

Heck, when has a regular petition worked lately?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    When has an online petition ever worked?

They don't work, sorry guys and gals.

Heck, when has a regular petition worked lately?
    Online petitions are "feel good" measures that the DUmmies use all the time. Somehow, we laugh at them for that, but don't recognize the irony when we do it. What a surprise! :D

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Online petitions are "feel good" measures that the DUmmies use all the time. Somehow, we laugh at them for that, but don't recognize the irony when we do it. What a surprise! :D
    It's one of those things that people would think might influence something, but really, I've never seen one do anything, for some reason they create bad luck and go against the cause. :D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    It's one of those things that people would think might influence something, but really, I've never seen one do anything, for some reason they create bad luck and go against the cause. :D
    Yes, but it gives the whacky-whacky extremists of both sides something to do. That's a good thing. At least that way, they're not in a God-foresaken cabin sending out explosive packages.