View Poll Results: Did you vote for evil oil or protecting the caribou?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want to drill now and cut dependence on foreign oil.

    154 95.06%
  • Nooo, never, they might destroy the environment.

    8 4.94%
  • Haven't decided yet.

    0 0%
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 250
  1. #201  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Everything these Democratic and RINO socialist bastards in DC are doing will come back to bite them in the butt. I think we will see that happen in 4 1/2 months.
    The King of Electoral Predictions speaks again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #202  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    The King of Electoral Predictions speaks again.
    What is your moonbat cure? Drill for oil 5 miles deep!? Liberals are re-tards. (pronounced like on the movie The Hangover!)

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #203  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    What is your moonbat cure? Drill for oil 5 miles deep!? Liberals are re-tards. (pronounced like on the movie The Hangover!)
    Nuclear, combined wind, hydro, and solar, and heavy funding for research and development of economically sound green energy (sort of how when it was needed, the Governmentspent a lot of money and hired a bunch of scientist and completed the Manhattan Project in an unprecedented time scale as well as the Human Genome Project).

    Millions of new jobs and new billionaires will be made but the current billionaire energy leaders will do everything they can to avoid this for obvious reasons.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #204  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    There is fertile ground right now for a new energy industry and if America can jump on it first we will be the leaders of the world in the new energy revolution, we will have the millions of jobs created to produce this energy and revamp the industrial infrastructure of countries all over the world and we can tap into it. The only people who are going to hurt from this are the people who currently own the failing energy industry, and these people have a LOT of money, a LOT of power, a LOT of influence and are doing everything they can to stop it, and you people are just eating it all up. Christ this country is nearly hopeless.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #205  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Nuclear, combined wind, hydro, and solar, and heavy funding for research and development of economically sound green energy (sort of how when it was needed, the Governmentspent a lot of money and hired a bunch of scientist and completed the Manhattan Project in an unprecedented time scale as well as the Human Genome Project).

    Millions of new jobs and new billionaires will be made but the current billionaire energy leaders will do everything they can to avoid this for obvious reasons.
    You're funny. While I agree with you on nuclear energy, name me 1 environmental whacko who will allow a new reactor to be built? The others are liberal pipe dreams. Hydro power is fine as long as you live in that kind of area. Wind power ain't gonna happen. Know how many of those eyesores it takes to power even a small town? And solar, fine for individual use but the scale of them it would take to generate enough power is astounding. And another thing, if these things were such a reality, don't you think Exxon/Mobile and others would be all over it like fat kids at an ice cream party?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #206  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    There is fertile ground right now for a new energy industry and if America can jump on it first we will be the leaders of the world in the new energy revolution, we will have the millions of jobs created to produce this energy and revamp the industrial infrastructure of countries all over the world and we can tap into it. The only people who are going to hurt from this are the people who currently own the failing energy industry, and these people have a LOT of money, a LOT of power, a LOT of influence and are doing everything they can to stop it, and you people are just eating it all up. Christ this country is nearly hopeless.
    Your full of crap poli!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #207  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    Nuclear, combined wind, hydro, and solar, and heavy funding for research and development of economically sound green energy (sort of how when it was needed, the Governmentspent a lot of money and hired a bunch of scientist and completed the Manhattan Project in an unprecedented time scale as well as the Human Genome Project).

    Millions of new jobs and new billionaires will be made but the current billionaire energy leaders will do everything they can to avoid this for obvious reasons.
    I'll give your moonbat ass nuclear power, tried and proven. The rest are just steal money that we don't have and give it to the goracle people, I.E. moonbats. Alternate energy cannot be mandated by the almighty government, period. When it does come it will be by private initiative...... unless your obozo completely drives that away!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #208  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Your full of crap poli!
    No way! Thats a poli-sock!!!?

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #209  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,690
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    No way! Thats a poli-sock!!!?
    My mistake, don't be offended Wei Wei but you are full of crap.

    It is so easy to confuse them!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #210  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    My mistake, don't be offended Wei Wei but you are full of crap.

    It is so easy to confuse them!
    Its alright. I always pictured wee wee wee as a guy, effeminate, yah. but I know poli ain't! :D

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •