1. #1 GOP Sen Scott: There Is a Veto-Proof Majority to Protect Mueller 
    Thursday on ABC’s “The View,” Sen Tim Scott (R-SC) said there was a veto-proof majority in both Houses of Congress to pass legislation to protect special counsel Robert Mueller from being fired.

When asked if legislation to protect Mueller would pass, Scott said, “It will definitely pass without any question. I hope that it’s not necessary, but the truth of the matter is, it is in the public’s best interest for us to not only continue the investigation but to allow it to lead where it goes and to finish the investigation. That’s how we restore confidence for the American people in the government is to make sure that investigations that provide information and bring things to light actually finishes.”
    I'm not sure that the Congress can prevent someone in Muller's position from being fired. However, the threat of it and learning which rinos support this will be interesting. Some of the usual suspects have already bought in as indicated by this story

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...410-story.html

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...otect-mueller/
    Unknown philosopher at a St. Patrick's Day celebration 1967

1 beer between 3 guys is better than no beers between no guys

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Banacek View Post
    I'm not sure that the Congress can prevent someone in Muller's position from being fired. However, the threat of it and learning which rinos support this will be interesting. Some of the usual suspects have already bought in as indicated by this story

/
    The bill would be illegal but today's congress have the intelligence of the rocks and short baseball bats that they are putting in classrooms.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    They would have to amend the constitution and I don't think supporters of Trump would be very happy with those ass wipes that attempt it, once they start doing that shit it's all over for the republic, the next one would be gun control or full attempt to take peoples guns which would result with a civil war in my opinion, I just can't see rational people allowing so many misfits control our future. Might as well face facts, we are already a divided nation and will never return to center ever again and I still say a civil war is inevitable due to so many non Americans having a say so in our elections. It's just a matter of time

Illegal or not, it would give the 9th Circus Court grounds to overrule the President should he choose to fire the SOB. Nevertheless the Republican controlled Senate is working on TWO bills to give Mueller an effective Lifetime Appointment.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...ell-opposition

McConnell said he has no intention of bringing the bill up for a floor vote during an interview with Fox News on Tuesday.

"I'm the one who decides what we take to the floor, that's my responsibility as the majority leader, and we will not be having this on the floor of the Senate," he told Fox News.
    When are these idiots going to get their ducks in a line? As much as I don't want to see a Blue Wave in November, part of me wants the GOP to get a severe spanking. It seems hopeless, if the get their ass kicked in November they will blame the President and if they manage to keep control they will pat themselves on the back and go back to business as usual.

I'm with McConnell.

The bill's just a ruse to have it sit on The President's desk unsigned, so libs and NT's can bash The President for not signing it.