Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 149
  1. #41  
    Patent Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,784
    This thread is excellent. I love conspiracy theories.

    This is my new obsession. What drives people to this degree of obsession over an unproven hypothesis is amazing.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmored View Post
    Judging from your replies nobody has examined the evidence I posted in post #1. The evidence shows the moon missions were faked. If you think it doesn't, say why.

    Cosmored...we've had people like you here before. NO ONE is going to waste their time picking apart your posts. Please engage on some other topics. :)
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    We went to the Moon, and we are going to Mars. And then beyond.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Thailand/Arizona
    Posts
    766
    Great stuff. The troll is actually getting some responses though.

    What, DU too dull? Well of course with the total ban on free expression it would be.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45  
    Senior Member Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by expat-pattaya View Post
    Great stuff. The troll is actually getting some responses though.

    What, DU too dull? Well of course with the total ban on free expression it would be.
    Seems to be the goal some have for Cosmored here as well.
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

    --Albert Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #46  
    Senior Member newshutr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    658
    How many men landed on Moon....?

    Oh that's right, Moon's a guy...

    :D
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #47  
    Senior Member Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    How many men landed on Moon....?

    Oh that's right, Moon's a guy...

    :D
    :eek:


    :D
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

    --Albert Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by newshutr View Post
    How many men landed on Moon....?

    Oh that's right, Moon's a guy...

    :D
    Does that mean they landed on the backside of the moon. "Boldly going where no man has gone before" :p
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

    You Say The Battle Is Over
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #49  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmored View Post
    Those pictures were taken in a studio.
    From which studio were the moon’s pictures taken other than from Apollo 11 and NASA?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmored View Post
    and Aldrin is lying.
    He can tell us exactly how moon looks like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmored View Post
    Judging from your replies nobody has examined the evidence I posted in post #1. The evidence shows the moon missions were faked. If you think it doesn't, say why
    More reliable evidences:
    Video and Gallery
    Sound


    One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

    I think a proper respect must be given to all astronauts who have risked their life to make our space-dream into reality, and to all NASA scientists who have worked hard days and nights. They have reached what’s beyond imagination and have opened the endless possibility of space exploration. It is something to be proud of, not something to be made fun of.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #50  
    Senior Member newshutr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    :eek:


    :D
    Sorry...I couldn't resist!!!
    Yes..this camera is heavy.
    No...you can't be on TV.
    Look kid, go bother the reporter...I'm busy!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •