Thread: We Never Went to the Moon

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Savage View Post
    It is like trying to explain physics to my dog
    We're just all too stupid to understand Cosmoron's arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Savage View Post
    It is like trying to explain physics to my dog
    And judging by his posts, your dog is more intelligent and less gulible than Cosmoron.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Resident Grump

I am always in awe of cosmetology er cosmology and physics classes especially the part of "man's magnificent efforts to explore the secret of cosmological cosmos."

Passing the classes is the basic requirement to be able to participate in a cosmonout training at Star City. :eek:

...and a research work with the Cosmotron in Brookhaven, which might be a good idea for cosmored to consider.

I don't feel like going back over this tread but feel compelled to drop this here:

clavius.org

Thousands upon thousand of brilliant scientists the world over have pored over data obtained during teh Apollo missions and none of them have any doubt that the missions happened. Anyone who says otherwise better have extraordinary credentials to back what they're touting. I have yet to see anybody with the education and experience to refute the missions ever do so.

A bit about me: I worked for NASA for several years, from 1999 to August of this year. Yes, we went to the moon :)

Resident Grump
    So when the hell do we go to Mars? :(

DAMMIT...time's a - wasting...let's GO...

Mars is tough. REALLY tough. A permanent habitation on the moon is the next step. That program is currently underway and the vehicle design is scalable to permit future Mars missions.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarBoater View Post
    I don't feel like going back over this tread but feel compelled to drop this here:

clavius.org

Thousands upon thousand of brilliant scientists the world over have pored over data obtained during teh Apollo missions and none of them have any doubt that the missions happened. Anyone who says otherwise better have extraordinary credentials to back what they're touting. I have yet to see anybody with the education and experience to refute the missions ever do so.

A bit about me: I worked for NASA for several years, from 1999 to August of this year. Yes, we went to the moon :)
    Dont you know that you were fooled. Thousands of employees in this country, other govenments, families, scientists today were all hoodwinked by a cabal of senior NASA administrators, the US GOVT, and Steven Spielberg. Happens every day. Very easy to cover up a conspiracy like this. With just a handfull of people involved. Even the cone heads laugh at Astronauts. Being aliens, they should know. [ /scarcasm]

Banned

clavius.org

Clavius and Bad Astonomy are government damage-control sites and all the pro-Apollo people who regularly post on their forums know the moon missions were faked.

http://www.opposingdigits.com/forums...pic.php?t=1222
    (excerpt)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4) They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams. Of course, this can happen naturally in any public forum, but there will likely be an ongoing pattern of frequent exchanges of this sort where professionals are involved. Sometimes one of the players will infiltrate the opponent camp to become a source for straw man or other tactics designed to dilute opponent presentation strength.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay Windley and some of the other regular pro-Apollo people got caught in a big lie which is explained here.
    http://apollohoax.proboards21.com/in...ay&thread=1094

Jay Windley was wrong but he wasn't mistaken--he was lying, as this thread from a geology forums shows.
    http://www.geologyrocks.co.uk/forum/...re_sifted_sand

This is who Jay Windley is in case anyone doesn't know.
    http://www.clavius.org/about.html

I asked Jay Windley a question about science and he refused to answer it because his job is to agree with the official version of everything and he couldn't disagree with what the scientist in the video said without looking silly.
    http://apollohoax.proboards21.com/in...ay&thread=1584
    (Read reply #3)

Here's a thread I started at Bad Astonomy.
    http://www.bautforum.com/conspiracy-...smuggling.html

The moderator wouldn't even allow the subject to be discussed as he knew his people couldn't discredit it. Just the fact that the subject was being discussed would have drawn attention to it and a lot of people would have gotten informed about it so it was their duty to stifle it.

I've got more about those two sites that I'll post later when I have some time.

Just the fact that those two sites exist is circumstantial evidence of a hoax because there's no need to be deceitful if you're defending the truth. Not that circumstantial evidence is necessary to prove the hoax though; the video evidence proves it.