Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 149
  1. #31  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmored View Post
    Those pictures were taken in a studio and Aldrin is lying. You people are ignoring the evidence that's in post #1 of this thread.
    So why is it that I should believe you and you-tube over Aldrin and NASA?

    Btw, another great video In the Shadow of the Moon (2007) is great!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    60
    So why is it that I should believe you and you-tube over Aldrin and NASA?
    Judging from your replies nobody has examined the evidence I posted in post #1. The evidence shows the moon missions were faked. If you think it doesn't, say why.

    Hoax-believers have made a few mistakes. A lot of them are well-known and some of them are in those videos I posted. When those mistakes are corrected, they don't prove the missions were real.

    Here's an example.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wym04J_3Ls0
    3W's (dot) youtube (dot) com/watch?v=Wym04J_3Ls0

    Mythbusters is correct. This was a mistake made by hoax-believers. However, when this mistake is corrected, there's still the issue of whether this was taken in a studio or not. It doesn't disprove the hoax theory. There is other irrefutable evidence of a hoax.

    This is from post #1.
    Watch how the corner of Collins' jacket moves in this clip.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_CMgqitv98
    3W's (dot) youtube (dot) com/watch?v=I_CMgqitv98
    (50 second mark)

    It swings back and forth the way it would in gravity.

    Look at the corners of the jacket the woman astronaut is wearing in this clip.
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TejsnPThmd4
    uk (dot) youtube (dot) com/watch?v=TejsnPThmd4

    This is real zero-gravity and they behave quite differently.

    One possible explanation is that they were trying to fake zero-gravity in a diving plane and the plane wasn't diving fast enough at that point.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1UEv2PIzl4
    3W's (dot) youtube (dot) com/watch?v=n1UEv2PIzl4

    At the 2 minute 35 second mark of the video the flag is still. When the astronaut goes past it, it starts to move.
    Last edited by Cosmored; 12-27-2008 at 11:59 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    The landing vehicles left on the Moon can be seen with a telescope.

    Case closed.

    Those pictures were taken in a studio and Aldrin is lying.
    You're batshit insane.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 12-14-2008 at 07:30 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    60
    The landing vehicles left on the Moon can be seen with a telescope.

    Case closed.


    Quote:
    Those pictures were taken in a studio and Aldrin is lying.

    You're batshit insane.
    I've never seen a picture. Please post one. As I said before--pictures can be faked so they are not proof of anything.

    You're ignoring the hoax evidence I posted. You people seem to be in denial.

    http://www.learningandteaching.info/...dissonance.htm
    (excerpt)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cognitive dissonance is a psychological phenomenon which refers to the discomfort felt at a discrepancy between what you already know or believe, and new information or interpretation. It therefore occurs when there is a need to accommodate new ideas, and it may be necessary for it to develop so that we become "open" to them. Neighbour (1992) makes the generation of appropriate dissonance into a major feature of tutorial (and other) teaching: he shows how to drive this kind of intellectual wedge between learners' current beliefs and "reality".


    Beyond this benign if uncomfortable aspect, however, dissonance can go "over the top", leading to two interesting side-effects for learning:

    if someone is called upon to learn something which contradicts what they already think they know — particularly if they are committed to that prior knowledge — they are likely to resist the new learning. Even Carl Rogers recognised this. Accommodation is more difficult than Assimilation, in Piaget's terms.
    and—counter-intuitively, perhaps—if learning something has been difficult, uncomfortable, or even humiliating enough, people are less likely to concede that the content of what has been learned is useless, pointless or valueless. To do so would be to admit that one has been "had", or "conned".
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmored View Post
    I think Monica Lewinski might have been working for the medical insurance companies. No woman would keep a semen-stained dress in her closet for a year without washing it.
    And no competent woman would have spilled any on the dress to begin with.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    I've never seen a picture. Please post one. As I said before--pictures can be faked so they are not proof of anything.
    I said they can be seen from a telescope. Go to an observatory and ask to see it. The vehicles are visible..so that, as they say, is that.

    You're ignoring the hoax evidence I posted. You people seem to be in denial.
    There is no "evidence", and there have been multiple missions to the Moon. Were they faked too?

    Last edited by Sonnabend; 12-14-2008 at 09:07 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Senior Member KCornett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kal ee forn ya
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    I said they can be seen from a telescope. Go to an observatory and ask to see it. They vehicles are visible..so that, as they say, is that.



    There is no "evidence", and there have been multiple missions to the Moon. Were they faked too?

    Show me a picture, show me a picture, show me a picture...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend(paraphrased)
    Umm, why don't you go and look through a telescope and see for yourself, retard?
    Awesome!
    "If you're going through Hell... Keep on going"-Rodney Atkins
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Senior Member Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmored View Post
    Please provide a link to the picture. Pictures can be faked too so pictures aren't conclusive proof.
    Wait for it...


    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmored View Post
    Those pictures were taken in a studio and Aldrin is lying.

    You people are ignoring the evidence that's in post #1 of this thread.
    You discount the use of pictures that will prove you are wrong, and yet you cling to pictures and video to make your case. How do you know the pictures you're relying on haven't been faked?

    You also didn't answer my question from upthread; if the moon landings were a fake, why do it more than once? One time would have satisfied our goals and the promise JFK made to the country, so why risk exposure by going through the same fakery 9 times?
    Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.

    --Albert Einstein
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #39  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    And no competent woman would have spilled any on the dress to begin with.
    Uh...Linda....TMI, m,'lady.

    WAY TMI

    (P.s Merry Christmas :))
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #40  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    For the sane amongst us, a memory of one of Man's greatest moments

    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •