Thread: We Never Went to the Moon

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rebel Yell again.:D
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

The landing vehicles left on the Moon can be seen with a telescope.

Case closed.
    I think that sums it up enough. But incase you still want to be ignorant, here are counter arguments to every conspiracy theory about the moon landings.

Here are quotes from another site.

"If in fact we did go to the Moon, as NASA contends, then the evidence that we did go to the Moon should stand up to scrutiny. That evidence has been in the public domain for 30 years now in the form of photographs, images of spacecraft taken by astronauts in other spacecraft as well as images of the spacecraft heading towards the moon by telescope from the Earth, video records broadcast in real-time and seen in real-time, scientific experiments placed on the moon (whose placement was clearly documented by the lunar photography including still photography by the astronauts and video images transmitted in real-time), moonrocks and samples returned from the surface of the moon which support the supposition that they resided on the Moon (by examining the chemical makeup of the rocks, isotopic abundances, cosmic ray exposure ages, radioactive dating techniques, etc.), and by the astronauts themselves both in situ on the lunar surface and after their return to Earth.

The TMLWF crowd usually falls back on the typical large and complex, self sustaining conspiracy theory arguments, including the grand notion that they were faked by elaborate Hollywood style film fakery on some secret sound stage. Lets stop to ponder this for a moment. Think of the best special effects movies that you have ever seen. Now think of the inconsistencies and visual errors that even the casual and uninformed audience can see in these films. Now think back to 1969 and the movies that were made then. Could we have produced such fakery that it would not only stand up to the scrutiny of a 1969 audience, but also a whole generation of scientists familiar with the geologic study of celestial bodies? In fact, the only ones to find fault in this record is a small "cottage industry" group of TMLWFers."

This page disproves everything.
    http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/
    Have a field day!
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
    -Ronald Reagan

Life is a story; if you stay on the same page forever you will never finish it.
    "There are days you are the pigeon and days you are the statue."

And like a cockroach does when you shine the light on them, Cosmored has run for cover, refusing to face the light of truth.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Resident Grump
    *blush*

Sure :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    For the sane amongst us, a memory of one of Man's greatest moments

If you hold a mirror up to that picture and pop a hit of the brown acid you can clearly see the intials "MGM" just above the astronauts head. Case closed ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    The landing vehicles left on the Moon can be seen with a telescope.
    Uh, that proves nothing. Don't you understand that the government has controlled the production of optics for all telescopes produced worldwide? Every telescope that is aimed at the moon will produce an optical illusion that can fool even seasoned astronomers. In fact, Bush even commissioned Galileo and Copernicus to incorporate the optical aberrations into their lenses. Now, please click on all my linkys again until you believe like I do. You won't be enlightened like me until you do that![/cosmored mode]
    Nothing says "idiot inside" better than an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.

TIME FOR MY OWN CONSPIRACY THEORY!!
    Cosmored is really jeskibuff!
    Why? Cosmored joined on Dec. 12. He posted two topics, American Imperialism and this on on Dec. 13. He has not been active since Dec. 14. Now, all of a sudden jeskibuff is telling me to look at all of his links. He never posted on this topic before! ZOMG!
    Now, please click on all my linkys again until you believe like I do. You won't be enlightened like me until you do that![/cosmored mode]
    Do you see this! Also, why did he put cosmored mode? Did he forget who he was? The only way this can be false is if you can give me pictures proving that I am wrong. But pictures can be changed and altered so they are not reliable.

This picture proves my point. Nothing else is necessary. I will not tell you why this proves that jeskibuff is Cosmored, only that it is proof.
    Last edited by Mythic; 12-16-2008 at 04:39 PM.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives."
    -Ronald Reagan

Life is a story; if you stay on the same page forever you will never finish it.
    "There are days you are the pigeon and days you are the statue."

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
    TIME FOR MY OWN CONSPIRACY THEORY!!
    Cosmored is really jeskibuff!
    Why? Cosmored joined on Dec. 12. He posted two topics, American Imperialism and this on on Dec. 13. He has not been active since Dec. 14. Now, all of a sudden jeskibuff is telling me to look at all of his links. He never posted on this topic before! ZOMG!

Do you see this! Also, why did he put cosmored mode? Did he forget who he was? The only way this can be false is if you can give me pictures proving that I am wrong. But pictures can be changed and altered so they are not reliable.

This picture proves my point. Nothing else is necessary. I will not tell you why this proves that jeskibuff is Cosmored, only that it is proof.
    Drat!

My cover is blown!

As an aside, here's a little Christmas tune to go along with that Hillary picture:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0yyITRyvM4
    Nothing says "idiot inside" better than an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.